86 BCD Chainring Availability?

Gary Jacobson

Guest
I am considering buying Stronglight 100 crankarms. I've looked for 86 BCD chainrings but I don't
come up with much. Are these things available? Want to run something like 48/ 36.

Thanks. Gary Jacobson

Gary Jacobson wrote:
> I am considering buying Stronglight 100 crankarms. I've looked for 86 BCD chainrings but I don't
> come up with much. Are these things available? Want to run something like 48/ 36.

We stock some sizes, and can order others, but they aren't cheap,=20 typically $30-35 each.

I don't know exactly which sizes we have at the shop, 'cause I'm writing =

from home.

Give the shop a call during the week.

| 21-March 1, Sudbury, Massachusetts | http://sudburysavoyards.org |
+-------------------------------------------------+ Harris Cyclery, West Newton, Massachusetts Phone