Re: Injury pic

"Cameron" <gaff.hook@verizon.net> wrote in message news:5jSJ9.984$m8.229@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...

> "penny s" <pennysnoway@cet.invalid.com> wrote in message news:uvflcrgek0ga18@corp.supernews.com...
> >
> > "Cameron" <gaff.hook@verizon.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Shaun Rimmer" <shaunme@newtronic.co.uk> wrote in message

> didn't
> > > ya?

> friends

> > > vicious

> > > That's 'cause she finds you amusing. You need to help her develop genuine hatred for you.
> > >

> > When I did I promise to kick you butt, and when did I break it? why
> dontcha
> > plan on Idaho and then we'll see if I can a)bake a pie and b) kick you
> butt
> > on hills or not. Besides you know I'm full of bs meaningless threats anyway.
> >
> > penny
> >

> I was just trying to cheer him up. He reminds me of my neighbors
puppy,
> the kind that cries and whines all evening when locked out in the rain. Ok, so you didn't
> specifically 'promise' to kick my butt, however, you did insinuate it. Of course I was depressed;
> first you give me a boner, then
you
> don't show up.

that is such bull ****. Why do you guys always have to bring your **** into these things. You ought
to be ashamed of yourself. That's pathetic.

With your blond friend, I might add. Hey, I'm Swedish. ;-) If I ever find a SINGLE mountainbike
chick, you guys will be the first to know.

> I've never baked a pie. Just wanted some tips. Grrrranny.

Pilssbury fold out dough in the freezer section.

> The old fart (my paternal parent) has 66 acres over there in Pend Oreille county. Maybe
> someday I'll be close enough for you to take the effort...
heheheh...

I may not be home that day.
post #17 of 41

Re: Injury pic

> I know, I know - that's how come I enjoy this place so much......
>
> Shaun aRe - Screwed up, and insanely happy about it. Flangebucket's full
of
> gristableness, overflowing into the world at large apples don't fit into small bags under the eyes
> of needles me just thinking about it isn't my fault line running under San Francisco is full of
> puffs of smoke without fire the useless sucker oner thater.
>
> P.s. - Your hair looked better blue.

Shaun.. Please..

Put the keyboard down and slowly back away. It's for your own safety and the safety of others...
post #18 of 41

Re: Injury pic

Cameron <gaff.hook@verizon.net> wrote in message news:ExUJ9.2203$m8.2133@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...

> "penny s" <pennysnoway@cet.invalid.com> wrote in message news:uvg1bdq94fk0b@corp.supernews.com...

> > that is such bull ****. Why do you guys always have to bring your ****
> into
> > these things. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. That's pathetic.

Here, I'l translate his words for you Penny:

> a) I was born with one. No 'try before buy' here.

He had a cats penis grafted on at age 12.

he's bull****ting because he's not secure in his sexuality.

> c) If you got it, grab and flaunt it!

He hasn't got it, so feels the need to talk about it in a n/g.

Penny - HTH.

Shaun aRe - With a big heart and a small penis, I'm a pretty well ballanced individual.
post #19 of 41

Re: Injury pic

> Cameron <gaff.hook@verizon.net> wrote in message news:ExUJ9.2203$m8.2133@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...
> >
> > "penny s" <pennysnoway@cet.invalid.com> wrote in message
>

> > > that is such bull ****. Why do you guys always have to bring your ****
> > into
> > > these things. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. That's pathetic.
> > >

> Here, I'l translate his words for you Penny:
>
> > a) I was born with one. No 'try before buy' here.
>
> He had a cats penis grafted on at age 12.
>
> > b) It's a guy thing; unless you start dropin testosterone, you gals'
won't
> > understand.
>
> he's bull****ting because he's not secure in his sexuality.
>
> > c) If you got it, grab and flaunt it!
>
> He hasn't got it, so feels the need to talk about it in a n/g.
>
> Penny - HTH.
>
> Shaun aRe - With a big heart and a small penis, I'm a pretty well
ballanced
> individual.

<serious mode again>

That helps I s'pose. Pisses me off, tho. Takes a perfectly harmless thread and inserts penis talk
for no good reason that I can see. I'm no prude... but at the same time I'm not asking for it, don't
want it, not interested in it, didn't set myself up for it, try to stay out of the innuendo threads
blah blah blah. How did he get from "pie-making granny" to there anyway?

</serious mode>

penny
post #20 of 41

Re: Injury pic

> > > Shaun aRe - Screwed up, and insanely happy about it. Flangebucket's
full
> > of
> > > gristableness, overflowing into the world at large apples don't fit
into
> > > small bags under the eyes of needles me just thinking about it isn't
my
> > > fault line running under San Francisco is full of puffs of smoke
without
> > > fire the useless sucker oner thater.
> > >
> > > P.s. - Your hair looked better blue.
> >
> > Shaun.. Please..
> >
> > Put the keyboard down and slowly back away. It's for your own safety
and
> > the safety of others...
>
> Is it ****! You just want to take control of the uncandobilator machine
and
> take control of the inter-snack dissipationating red ant colony! Well, I'm not falling for that
> trick again, you that sucker this time, glow boy.
>
> Shaun aRe - Ultimate Protector Of Some Of All Of It.

<tightening straps on Shaun's new white "outfit">

"Ok, folks, there's nothing to see here... move along, now..."
post #21 of 41

Re: Injury pic

penny s wrote:

> <serious mode again>
>
> That helps I s'pose. Pisses me off, tho. Takes a perfectly harmless thread and inserts penis talk
> for no good reason that I can see. I'm no prude... but at the same time I'm not asking for it,
> don't want it, not interested in it, didn't set myself up for it, try to stay out of the innuendo
> threads blah blah blah.

Agreed. Even I raised an eyebrow.

> How did he get from "pie-making granny" to there anyway?

I'm guessing it's a fetish...

post #22 of 41

Re: Injury pic

penny s <pennysnoway@cet.invalid.com> wrote in message news:uvhdtlbnadrfd@corp.supernews.com...

> "Shaun Rimmer" <shaunme@newtronic.co.uk> wrote in message
> >
> > Cameron <gaff.hook@verizon.net> wrote in message news:ExUJ9.2203$m8.2133@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...
> > >
> > > "penny s" <pennysnoway@cet.invalid.com> wrote in message

> > > into
> > > >

> > Here, I'l translate his words for you Penny:
> >
> > > a) I was born with one. No 'try before buy' here.
> >
> > He had a cats penis grafted on at age 12.
> >
> > > b) It's a guy thing; unless you start dropin testosterone, you gals'
> won't
> > > understand.
> >
> > he's bull****ting because he's not secure in his sexuality.
> >
> > > c) If you got it, grab and flaunt it!
> >
> > He hasn't got it, so feels the need to talk about it in a n/g.
> >
> > Penny - HTH.
> >
> > Shaun aRe - With a big heart and a small penis, I'm a pretty well
> ballanced
> > individual.
> >

> <serious mode again>
>
> That helps I s'pose. Pisses me off, tho. Takes a perfectly harmless
thread
> and inserts penis talk for no good reason that I can see. I'm no prude... but at the same time I'm
> not asking for it, don't want it, not interested in it, didn't set myself up for it, try to stay
> out of the innuendo
threads
> blah blah blah. How did he get from "pie-making granny" to there anyway?
>
> </serious mode>

I said it earlier, as the translation of his 'C).'

Don't worry about it Penny - we all go overboard sometimes, and if there's anywhere it's most likely
to happen, it's Usenet ',;~}

Shaun aRe
post #23 of 41

Re: Injury pic

John Harlow <effluent@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:RfKJ9.113691$pN3.8612@sccrnsc03...
> full
> > > of
> into
> my
> without

> > > Shaun.. Please..
> > >
> > > Put the keyboard down and slowly back away. It's for your own safety
> and
> > > the safety of others...
> >
> > Is it ****! You just want to take control of the uncandobilator machine
> and
> > take control of the inter-snack dissipationating red ant colony! Well,
I'm
> > not falling for that trick again, you that sucker this time, glow boy.
> >
> > Shaun aRe - Ultimate Protector Of Some Of All Of It.
>
> <tightening straps on Shaun's new white "outfit">
>
> "Ok, folks, there's nothing to see here... move along, now..."

<snapcrack!>

AHA! - You forgot about my restriction and danger activated Rhino gene super strength
enhancement mode!

I am free to love and live and swim in puddles and breath the foetid air of this petty planet once
again! Come little ants, I will save you!

<runs like ****>

Shaun aRe - 'ner'.
post #24 of 41

Re: Injury pic

"Jonathan Harris" <myarse247@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3DF8B92D.3090503@hotmail.com...
> penny s wrote:
>
> > <serious mode again>
> >
> > That helps I s'pose. Pisses me off, tho. Takes a perfectly harmless
thread
> > and inserts penis talk for no good reason that I can see. I'm no
prude...
> > but at the same time I'm not asking for it, don't want it, not
interested
> > in it, didn't set myself up for it, try to stay out of the innuendo
threads
> > blah blah blah.
>
> Agreed. Even I raised an eyebrow.
>
> > How did he get from "pie-making granny" to there anyway?
>
> I'm guessing it's a fetish...

Its a stage boys go through in their development, usually starts at about 18mths and is over fairly
shortly afterwards....
post #25 of 41

Re: Injury pic

> ****
> > > > >

> > > Here, I'l translate his words for you Penny:

> > > He had a cats penis grafted on at age 12.

> > won't
> > >
> > > he's bull****ting because he's not secure in his sexuality.

> > > He hasn't got it, so feels the need to talk about it in a n/g.
> > >
> > > Penny - HTH.
> > >
> > > Shaun aRe - With a big heart and a small penis, I'm a pretty well
> > ballanced
> > > individual.
> > >

> > <serious mode again>
> >
> > That helps I s'pose. Pisses me off, tho. Takes a perfectly harmless
> thread
> > and inserts penis talk for no good reason that I can see. I'm no
prude...
> > but at the same time I'm not asking for it, don't want it, not
interested
> > in it, didn't set myself up for it, try to stay out of the innuendo
> threads
> > blah blah blah. How did he get from "pie-making granny" to there
anyway?

> > </serious mode>
>
> I said it earlier, as the translation of his 'C).'
>
> Don't worry about it Penny - we all go overboard sometimes, and if there's anywhere it's most
> likely to happen, it's Usenet ',;~}

yeah, yeah,yeah. Of course it's usenet, that's why I can get offended if I want. At any rate,
Cameron you'll have to play nicer if you ever want the
E.WA trails tour from me. Penis talk is welcome in any of the leg humping threads.

penny
post #26 of 41

Re: Injury pic

penny s wrote:

> Penis talk is welcome in any of the leg humping threads.

[Please snip]

Agreed. Have a conversation with Rimmer.

BTW, have you ever considered that 'Penny S' is quite close to 'peni s'?
post #27 of 41

Re: Injury pic

bomba wrote:

Sorry about that Penny. I've decided I'm going to stick a big notice next to my computers at home
saying, "You're drunk. Don't post."

post #28 of 41

Re: Injury pic

bomba <myarse247@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:atbacf$12oe67$1@ID-147573.news.dfncis.de...
> penny s wrote:
>
> > Penis talk is welcome in any of the leg humping threads.
>
> [Please snip]
>
> Agreed. Have a conversation with Rimmer.
>
> BTW, have you ever considered that 'Penny S' is quite close to 'peni s'?

Aye, but only her husbands, her being a right minded sort - now, leave it out - you're starting to
drag me down into the gutter with you.

Shaun aRe - Sorry P.
post #29 of 41

Re: Injury pic

"Jonathan Harris" <myarse247@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3DF99A3F.5080401@hotmail.com...
> bomba wrote:
>
> Sorry about that Penny. I've decided I'm going to stick a big notice next to my computers at home
> saying, "You're drunk. Don't post."
>
> --

I was wondering what you'd think waking up this AM and reading what you were going on about last
night. ;^)

Mike
post #30 of 41

Re: Injury pic

"Jonathan Harris" <myarse247@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3DF99A3F.5080401@hotmail.com...
> bomba wrote:
>
> Sorry about that Penny. I've decided I'm going to stick a big notice next to my computers at home
> saying, "You're drunk. Don't post."

no need to apologize..just leave any associations relating my name to male genitalia out of it. That
*was* a new one... usually it's "pennies from heaven" or something like that. Once you stated how
pissed you were, it was rather amusing. I kept think of Priscilla Queen of the Desert as you
described the party...

penny
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home