From:   " Reid Welch" <ReidWelch@netscape.com>
spacer.gif
spacer.gif spacer.gif
spacer.gif

"Julian Kreeger" <juliankreeger@xxx.com>

spacer.gif
spacer.gif spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Cc:   <andrea.preston@miami-police.org>, "Elizabeth Gariazzo"<egariazzo@jud11.flcourts.org>, <eben@att.net>
spacer.gif
spacer.gif spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Subject:   Love to my keepers, Julian and Judy...
spacer.gif
spacer.gif spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Date:   Tue 06/21/11 12:36 PM
spacer.gif
spacer.gif spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Attachments
Name Type Save View
Message   text/html Save

I am between telephone numbers right now, dear Julian.

I have a new "free phone" from Asssurance Wireless,

but have yet to figure out how to use it.

Love, so much, to you and Judy.  You are a great and perfect couple.
I know, I have always been a terror and a pain.  You always put up with me, Julian.

I am crying with joy, now, for you are yet my keeper.

Thank Ivan too?  I frightened him a few weeks ago.

Phone number soon, Julian. I will let you know.

Ernie's number, if that helps meanwhile, is 305 665 1452

Reidy

Quote:

From:   " Reid Welch" <ReidWelch@netscape.com>
spacer.gif
spacer.gif spacer.gif
spacer.gif
To:   Miami <Miami@ic.fbi.gov>, "Elizabeth Gariazzo"<egariazzo@jud11.flcourts.org>
spacer.gif
spacer.gif spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Cc:   "Julian Kreeger" <juliankreeger@xxx.com>, Alvaro<peruchopertuz@xxx.com>, <andrea.preston@miami-police.org>
spacer.gif
spacer.gif spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Subject:   RE: Dear Beth, and with love to your dear aide, Elizabeth....Ha ha!
spacer.gif
spacer.gif spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Date:   Wed 06/22/11 12:49 PM
spacer.gif
spacer.gif spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Attachments
Name Type Save View
Part 1   text/html Save
Part 2   image/gif Save View

I =presumed=, dear FBI Miami and Washington,

that you would "not see any violation".

You guys are rich. Unnamed

Remember my exposure of your founder, always, please:

http://www.poetrycritical.net/read/63099/
J. Edgar Hoover Embedded Forever

-

Quote:

From: Miami <Miami@ic.fbi.gov>
To: "ReidWelch@netscape.com" <ReidWelch@netscape.com>
Subject: RE: Dear Beth, and with love to your dear aide, Elizabeth....
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 02:38:52 -0400

No violation within the investigative jurisdiction of the FBI was indentified;

therefore, we are unable to assist you with your complaint/inquiry.