I NEED A NEW FORK

Canadian Icon

Guest
Trail rider, beginner trials and urban. 190 pounds, riding a hardtail. Looking at either the DJ1 or
Z1 Freeride with coil springs. Can you give me opinions pls? Any comments welcome

cheers

"Canadian Icon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Trail rider, beginner trials and urban. 190 pounds, riding a hardtail. Looking at either the DJ1
> or Z1 Freeride with coil springs. Can you give me opinions pls? Any comments welcome

For trials and urban, you would do better with a rigid fork, you get better control and precision.
For riding dirt, get a Z1 FR, join the Hood.

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!