Guide thingy under b.b. for cables???

Bildom

Guest
I'm building up a bike and just realized that I don't have one of those guides that mounts under the
bb for the der. cables. Are they all the same, and if so, where do I get one? Thanks - Bill

BB cable guides are available at most any LBS. Cheap. Common.

"BilDom" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I'm building up a bike and just realized that I don't have one of those guides that mounts under
> the bb for the der. cables. Are they all the
same,
> and if so, where do I get one? Thanks - Bill

If you have made friends with them there's a good chance your LBS will give you one. They come with
most Shimano groupos and most bikes being upgraded already have one installed so they end up in the
misc. parts drawer. Bill

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:

> Billdom-<< I'm building up a bike and just realized that I don't have one of those guides that
> mounts under the bb for the der. cables. Are they all the same, and if so, where do I get one?
>
> From yer bike shop, dear Liza, dear Liza, dear Liza, from a Bike shop, dear Liza, a bike shop....

...and I thought that Sheldon was the musical one.

Billdom-<< I'm building up a bike and just realized that I don't have one of those guides that
mounts under the bb for the der. cables. Are they all the same, and if so, where do I get one?

From yer bike shop, dear Liza, dear Liza, dear Liza, from a Bike shop, dear Liza, a bike shop....

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Qui si parla
Campagnolo) wrote:

> Billdom-<< I'm building up a bike and just realized that I don't have one of those guides that
> mounts under the bb for the der. cables. Are they all the same, and if so, where do I get one?
>
> From yer bike shop, dear Liza, dear Liza, dear Liza, from a Bike shop, dear Liza, a bike shop....

> (303)440-3535 http://www.vecchios.com

Oh Pete, Bike shops are so 1991. It's all eBay and website catalogs now.

[ducks, runs]

"K. B. Rook" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> ...and I thought that Sheldon was the musical one.

Sheldon would have done it in Gilbert & Sullivan.

This is the very model Of the under bracket cable guide. You really ought to find it without
Searching very far and wide. Your LBS, I'm very sure, Has at least a few of them. I know mine does -
in fact they seem To always have slew of them.