bike in taxi from liverpool

Kevin Speed

Guest
Anybody know if I can put a bike in a taxi from Liverpool Airport, 35 miles south to Crewe,
Cheshire? Arriving too late in the day (23.00) to catch a train

"Kevin Speed" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anybody know if I can put a bike in a taxi from Liverpool Airport, 35
miles
> south to Crewe, Cheshire? Arriving too late in the day (23.00) to catch a train

If it's boxed or bagged you may be able to get away with it, if not I can't see any taxi driver
letting you put it in their car.

Regular taxis are likely to be expensive. I've used "Executive Travel" for airport transfers between
Liverpool and Manchester in the past. They were reasonably priced and reliable. They also have a few
"People Carriers" which may be better suited to carrying bikes. phone no is 0151 495 2552.

Andrew