9-speed LX

Vince Carr

Guest
Quick question - what year did the LX groupset go 9-speed? I've been racking my brains, and I can't
remember (and all my MTB mags are stuck in boxes in the loft ATM!)

TIA,

Vince

Originally posted by Vince Carr
Quick question - what year did the LX groupset go 9-speed? I've been racking my brains, and I can't
remember (and all my MTB mags are stuck in boxes in the loft ATM!)

TIA,

Vince

01 or 02 i think.

davebee wrote:

> Vince Carr wrote:
> > Quick question - what year did the LX groupset go 9-speed? I've been racking my brains, and I
> > can't remember (and all my MTB mags are stuck in boxes in the loft ATM!) TIA, Vince
>

> 01 or 02 i think.

Cheers - turned out not to be important after all!

Vince

"davebee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:9xwQb.38465$%[email protected]...
> Vince Carr wrote:
> > Quick question - what year did the LX groupset go 9-speed? I've been racking my brains, and I
> > can't remember (and all my MTB mags are stuck in boxes in the loft ATM!)

> 01 or 02 i think.

Before that I think. My mtb is a '99 model and although it came with an XT rear mech the shifters
were (and still are) LX 9 speed as was the cassette.

--
Pete http://uk.geocities.com/[email protected]/Playtime.html