Exotic Uses for ProLink

Freewheeling

Guest
Hi:

I've been using ProLink for my bike chain for around three years. We used to talk on the phone once
in awhile about using your grease in my Rholoff Speedhub. But here's my current question. Can this
ProLink lube be used as a gun oil? Has anyone you've known ever used it successfully for that
purpose. If so, do you have to prepare the weapon with a thorough cleaning in solvent first? Just
wondering, since the weight seems to be comparable to conventional gun oil. And by the way I'm
talking about all-metal guns (pistols), not the carbon fiber models like the Glock.

--
--Scott Talkington

Email: [email protected]

Blog: http://www.demosophia.com

Phone: (703) 441-0522

How the heck did this get on here? I apologize. I intended to send a message to the prolink owner,
and something malfunctioned. Sometimes this computer technology just baffles me. Sheesh.

--
--Scott
news:[email protected]...