or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Which is better: having sex or mtn biking?

post #1 of 30
Or asking in a different way, if you had to give up one for the rest of your life, which
would it be?

Touch choice for some. Cake walk for others? hmmmm.
post #2 of 30

Re: Which is better: having sex or mtn biking?

"Destroy" <no@thanks.com> wrote in message news:mQ2jb.27378$%C5.21276@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com...
> Or asking in a different way, if you had to give up one for the rest of your life, which
> would it be?
>
> Touch choice for some. Cake walk for others? hmmmm.

Monique said it best...

cg
post #3 of 30

Re: Which is better: having sex or mtn biking?

Destroy <no@thanks.com> wrote in message news:<mQ2jb.27378$%C5.21276@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com>...
> Or asking in a different way, if you had to give up one for the rest of your life, which
> would it be?
>
> Touch choice for some. Cake walk for others? hmmmm.

live out the week so I would get neither. My wife would kill me if I

-- The Ogre http://ogrehut.net
post #4 of 30

"Shaun Rimmer" <shaun@newtronic.co.uk> wrote in message
> <ouch> wrote in message news:vgbqovcmsbker89h5g6p2j2rv86g78cp0r@4ax.com...
>

> > 6. Can smoke while riding

In a word... OUCH

-- The Ogre
post #5 of 30

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:35:33 GMT, "Chris Glidden" <chris@nospam.cinapsys.com> wrote:

>I had a girl leave me because she joined the other team, but leaving you for a bike??? You must
>still be in therapy. ;-)
>
>cg

I've NEVER had a woman leave me for the other team.

Are you doing something wrong, or do you look like a woman? <G>

Barry
post #6 of 30

Re: Which is better: having sex or mtn biking?

> Or asking in a different way, if you had to give up one for the rest of your life, which
> would it be?
>
> Touch choice for some. Cake walk for others? hmmmm.

Mountain Biking.

-John Morgan
post #7 of 30

Re: Which is better: having sex or mtn biking?

<ouch> wrote in message news:vgbqovcmsbker89h5g6p2j2rv86g78cp0r@4ax.com...

> 6. Can smoke while riding

Shaun aRe
post #8 of 30

<ouch> wrote in message news:i0cqov42t4caf5fjn2qe9ok5t397nl5hfk@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 12:30:15 +0100, ouch <> wrote:
>
> >>Or asking in a different way, if you had to give up one for the rest of your life, which would
> >>it be?
> >>
> >>Touch choice for some. Cake walk for others? hmmmm.
> >
> >Pro mtb'ing:
> >1. Euphoria lasts longer after a ride
> >2. The 'pleasure' need only be one-sided
> >3. Can go with your best mate(s)
> >4. Don't need spare rubber, just carry a puncture repair kit
> >5. Incentive for building stamina
> >6. Can smoke while riding
>
> +
> 7. Don't need to ask before trying something different ;-)

8. You can bring another strange new bike home and the old one won't ***** about it..
9. At least you can enjoy it when the bike spends all your money.
10. When your tired of the old bike, somebody will take it off your hands for free, sometimes
they'll even pay your for it.
11. You can put two bikes into a room and they won't talk all day.
12. You can happily watch TV and have the bike in the same room.
--
Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)
post #9 of 30

Re: Which is better: having sex or mtn biking?

> But you'll have to switch hands! hahahahah I couldn't resist....
>
> Paladin

nah, it just means my balls are going to get jealous.

-John Morgan
post #10 of 30

<martinjlowe@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:taerovkrc44gcdtrql7tkip1kglai7gf9i@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:43:28 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <shaun@newtronic.co.uk> wrote:
>

> >"Destroy" <no@thanks.com> wrote in message news:mQ2jb.27378$%C5.21276@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com...
> >> Or asking in a different way, if you had to give up one for the rest of your life, which would
> >> it be?
> >

> >mountain biking.
> >
> >Otherwise, I'd give up mountain biking, fit wheels to my wife, and ride
her
> >everywhere.
> >

> >Shaun aRe
> >
> lol, beer out of the nose! Martin

Heheheheh, I fwded that to my wife after I wrote it, se replied with:

else.........

I promised her they'd be real nice, shiny new wheels, but it didn't seem to help ;-(

Shaun aRe
post #11 of 30

Westie wrote:

>>>Pro mtb'ing:
>>>1. Euphoria lasts longer after a ride
>>>2. The 'pleasure' need only be one-sided
>>>3. Can go with your best mate(s)
>>>4. Don't need spare rubber, just carry a puncture repair kit
>>>5. Incentive for building stamina
>>>6. Can smoke while riding
>>
>>+
>>7. Don't need to ask before trying something different ;-)
>

> 8. You can bring another strange new bike home and the old one won't ***** about it..
> 9. At least you can enjoy it when the bike spends all your money.
> 10. When your tired of the old bike, somebody will take it off your hands for free, sometimes
> they'll even pay your for it.
> 11. You can put two bikes into a room and they won't talk all day.
> 12. You can happily watch TV and have the bike in the same room.

13. Bikes are always up for a ride.
14. If you you're nasty to your bike, you don't have to give it flowers before you can
ride it again.
15. Bikes don't insult you if you're a crap rider.
16. You can ride your bike and drink beer at the same time. Woohoo.
17. You can keep more than one bike without the fear of being mutilated.
18. You can ride your bike any time of the month.
19. You don't have to lube before every ride.
20. If your bike is loose, you can tighten it.
21. If your bike is looking a bit old and saggy, you can upgrade with no problems.
post #12 of 30

"bomba" wrote:

> >>+
> >>7. Don't need to ask before trying something different ;-)
> >

> > 8. You can bring another strange new bike home and the old one won't ***** about it..
> > 9. At least you can enjoy it when the bike spends all your money.
> > 10. When your tired of the old bike, somebody will take it off your hands for free, sometimes
> > they'll even pay your for it.
> > 11. You can put two bikes into a room and they won't talk all day.
> > 12. You can happily watch TV and have the bike in the same room.
>
> 13. Bikes are always up for a ride.
> 14. If you you're nasty to your bike, you don't have to give it flowers before you can ride it
> again.
> 15. Bikes don't insult you if you're a crap rider.
> 16. You can ride your bike and drink beer at the same time. Woohoo.
> 17. You can keep more than one bike without the fear of being mutilated.
> 18. You can ride your bike any time of the month.
> 19. You don't have to lube before every ride.
> 20. If your bike is loose, you can tighten it.
> 21. If your bike is looking a bit old and saggy, you can upgrade with no problems.

22. Your bike will always agree to riding dirty.
23. You can fiddle with your bike's bits anytime you want.
24. You can ride your bike in public without fear of being arrested.
25. You can show friends and relatives pictures of your great_bike_riding skills without fear of
being condemned.
26. There's no need for any lovey-dovey or sweet-talk before you ride your bike.
post #13 of 30

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:38:41 -0700, "John Morgan" <jhnmorgan@NOSPAMcox.net> wrote:

>broken wrist.

Which wrist? <G>

Barry
post #14 of 30

"bomba" <myarse247@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:bmln9n$mv8mg$1@ID-147573.news.uni-berlin.de...

> >>+
> >>7. Don't need to ask before trying something different ;-)
> >

> > 8. You can bring another strange new bike home and the old one won't
*****
> > about it..
> > 9. At least you can enjoy it when the bike spends all your money.
> > 10. When your tired of the old bike, somebody will take it off your
hands
> > for free, sometimes they'll even pay your for it.
> > 11. You can put two bikes into a room and they won't talk all day.
> > 12. You can happily watch TV and have the bike in the same room.
>
> 13. Bikes are always up for a ride.
> 14. If you you're nasty to your bike, you don't have to give it flowers before you can ride it
> again.
> 15. Bikes don't insult you if you're a crap rider.
> 16. You can ride your bike and drink beer at the same time. Woohoo.
> 17. You can keep more than one bike without the fear of being mutilated.
> 18. You can ride your bike any time of the month.
> 19. You don't have to lube before every ride.
> 20. If your bike is loose, you can tighten it.
> 21. If your bike is looking a bit old and saggy, you can upgrade with no problems.

When you go on a trip you can always rent one.

Mike - y'all decide what 'one' is.
post #15 of 30

> <martinjlowe@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:taerovkrc44gcdtrql7tkip1kglai7gf9i@4ax.com...

> > >mountain biking.
> > >
> > >Otherwise, I'd give up mountain biking, fit wheels to my wife, and ride
> her
> > >everywhere.
> > >

> > >Shaun aRe
> > >
> > lol, beer out of the nose! Martin
>
> Heheheheh, I fwded that to my wife after I wrote it, se replied with:
>

> else.........
>
> I promised her they'd be real nice, shiny new wheels, but it didn't seem
> help ;-(

Well it was a pretty condescending remark IMO, because you're comparing her to an object, although
humorously. And maybe the bit about riding her

For some reason, this sounds like something you shouldn't let her hear.

Or maybe she's just playin with yer head. ;-p

bloocow
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mountain Bikes