Rafl 4 (?)

Ray Miller

Guest
down 3 to 203 :)

inches still the same.

Still stressed out at work (till yesterday:)), and I've still got to go back to the stress on
Monday. But losing the three this week means it's not getting to me too badly.

I may have found somewhere that will accept me to do a parachute jump. It'll probably be a tandem
jump. 30 seconds of freefall, and three minutes of falling under a canopy. Plenty of time to panic
:) I need a doctors note 'cos I'm over 40, and I'd like to lose a bit more weight, but that isn't
absolutely necessary as I'm under their limit :) We are looking to jump sometime around August if
everything goes OK.

Ray

--
rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

oh great loss, and too too neat on the parachute jump idea.
I would absolutely hate it, but I want to hear about you doing it :)!

"ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> down 3 to 203 :)
>
> inches still the same.
>
> Still stressed out at work (till yesterday:)), and I've still got to go back to the stress on
> Monday. But losing the three this week means it's not getting to me too badly.
>

> I may have found somewhere that will accept me to do a parachute jump. It'll probably be a tandem
> jump. 30 seconds of freefall, and three minutes of falling under a canopy. Plenty of time to panic
> :) I need a doctors note 'cos I'm over 40, and I'd like to lose a bit more weight, but that isn't
> absolutely necessary as I'm under their limit :) We are looking to jump sometime around August if
> everything goes OK.
>
> Ray
>

> --
> rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

Woo Hoo, Ray! GREAT LOSS!

I'll settle for living vicariously through the report of your parachute jump. Do you have to do any
pre-jump training?

Prairie Roots

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 10:04:27 GMT, ray miller <[email protected]> wrote:

>down 3 to 203 :)
>
>inches still the same.
>
>Still stressed out at work (till yesterday:)), and I've still got to go back to the stress on
>Monday. But losing the three this week means it's not getting to me too badly.
>

>I may have found somewhere that will accept me to do a parachute jump. It'll probably be a tandem
>jump. 30 seconds of freefall, and three minutes of falling under a canopy. Plenty of time to panic
>:) I need a doctors note 'cos I'm over 40, and I'd like to lose a bit more weight, but that isn't
>absolutely necessary as I'm under their limit :) We are looking to jump sometime around August if
>everything goes OK.
>
>Ray

Good job this week. Sorry to hear that work is so stressful. Take time for yourself and keep going
to the gym. It maybe the only way that you can deal with the stress.

Parachute jump? Now that's an interesting idea. Keep us posted on this one.

"ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> down 3 to 203 :)
>
> inches still the same.
>
> Still stressed out at work (till yesterday:)), and I've still got to go back to the stress on
> Monday. But losing the three this week means it's not getting to me too badly.
>

> I may have found somewhere that will accept me to do a parachute jump. It'll probably be a tandem
> jump. 30 seconds of freefall, and three minutes of falling under a canopy. Plenty of time to panic
> :) I need a doctors note 'cos I'm over 40, and I'd like to lose a bit more weight, but that isn't
> absolutely necessary as I'm under their limit :) We are looking to jump sometime around August if
> everything goes OK.
>
> Ray
>

> --
> rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

Weigh to go, Ray! Congratulations on getting rid of another 3 pounds this week. Elaine K

ray miller wrote:

>down 3 to 203 :)
>
>inches still the same.
>
>Still stressed out at work (till yesterday:)), and I've still got to go back to the stress on
>Monday. But losing the three this week means it's not getting to me too badly.
>

>I may have found somewhere that will accept me to do a parachute jump. It'll probably be a tandem
>jump. 30 seconds of freefall, and three minutes of falling under a canopy. Plenty of time to panic
>:) I need a doctors note 'cos I'm over 40, and I'd like to lose a bit more weight, but that isn't
>absolutely necessary as I'm under their limit :) We are looking to jump sometime around August if
>everything goes OK.
>
>Ray

great loss, have a nice err trip, Lee
ray miller <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> down 3 to 203 :)
>
> inches still the same.
>
> Still stressed out at work (till yesterday:)), and I've still got to go back to the stress on
> Monday. But losing the three this week means it's not getting to me too badly.
>

> I may have found somewhere that will accept me to do a parachute jump. It'll probably be a tandem
> jump. 30 seconds of freefall, and three minutes of falling under a canopy. Plenty of time to panic
> :) I need a doctors note 'cos I'm over 40, and I'd like to lose a bit more weight, but that isn't
> absolutely necessary as I'm under their limit :) We are looking to jump sometime around August if
> everything goes OK.
>
> Ray
>

> --
> rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

You are getting close to Onederland, Ray. Great job! And wow... jumping
out of an airplane eh? Not my cup of tea, but more power to ya! :)

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

"ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> down 3 to 203 :)
>
> inches still the same.
>
> Still stressed out at work (till yesterday:)), and I've still got to go back to the stress on
> Monday. But losing the three this week means it's not getting to me too badly.
>

> I may have found somewhere that will accept me to do a parachute jump. It'll probably be a tandem
> jump. 30 seconds of freefall, and three minutes of falling under a canopy. Plenty of time to panic
> :) I need a doctors note 'cos I'm over 40, and I'd like to lose a bit more weight, but that isn't
> absolutely necessary as I'm under their limit :) We are looking to jump sometime around August if
> everything goes OK.
>
> Ray
>

> --
> rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

Congatulations on those 3 pounds lost this week in spite of your employment situation at the moment.

Now, the parachute jumping I don't know about (G)

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 10:04:27 GMT, ray miller <[email protected]> wrote:

>down 3 to 203 :)
>
>inches still the same.
>
>Still stressed out at work (till yesterday:)), and I've still got to go back to the stress on
>Monday. But losing the three this week means it's not getting to me too badly.
>

>I may have found somewhere that will accept me to do a parachute jump. It'll probably be a tandem
>jump. 30 seconds of freefall, and three minutes of falling under a canopy. Plenty of time to panic
>:) I need a doctors note 'cos I'm over 40, and I'd like to lose a bit more weight, but that isn't
>absolutely necessary as I'm under their limit :) We are looking to jump sometime around August if
>everything goes OK.
>
>Ray

Nice loss Ray. Congratulations!

Brenda

"ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> down 3 to 203 :)
>
> inches still the same.
>
> Still stressed out at work (till yesterday:)), and I've still got to go back to the stress on
> Monday. But losing the three this week means it's not getting to me too badly.
>

> I may have found somewhere that will accept me to do a parachute jump. It'll probably be a tandem
> jump. 30 seconds of freefall, and three minutes of falling under a canopy. Plenty of time to panic
> :) I need a doctors note 'cos I'm over 40, and I'd like to lose a bit more weight, but that isn't
> absolutely necessary as I'm under their limit :) We are looking to jump sometime around August if
> everything goes OK.
>
> Ray
>

> --
> rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

Way to go on the loss, Ray! I know what you mean about stress at work... however I don't plan on
solving that by jumping out of an airplane :) Oh my god, just the thought of it makes me scared!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> down 3 to 203 :)
>
> inches still the same.
>
> Still stressed out at work (till yesterday:)), and I've still got to go back to the stress on
> Monday. But losing the three this week means it's not getting to me too badly.
>

> I may have found somewhere that will accept me to do a parachute jump. It'll probably be a tandem
> jump. 30 seconds of freefall, and three minutes of falling under a canopy. Plenty of time to panic
> :) I need a doctors note 'cos I'm over 40, and I'd like to lose a bit more weight, but that isn't
> absolutely necessary as I'm under their limit :) We are looking to jump sometime around August if
> everything goes OK.
>
> Ray
>

> --
> rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

That is wonderful Ray! A whoosh AND an NSV!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

ray miller wrote:
> down 3 to 203 :)
>
> inches still the same.
>
> Still stressed out at work (till yesterday:)), and I've still got to go back to the stress on
> Monday. But losing the three this week means it's not getting to me too badly.
>

> I may have found somewhere that will accept me to do a parachute jump. It'll probably be a tandem
> jump. 30 seconds of freefall, and three minutes of falling under a canopy. Plenty of time to panic
> :) I need a doctors note 'cos I'm over 40, and I'd like to lose a bit more weight, but that isn't
> absolutely necessary as I'm under their limit :) We are looking to jump sometime around August if
> everything goes OK.
>
> Ray

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 10:11:52 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Woo Hoo, Ray! GREAT LOSS!
>
>I'll settle for living vicariously through the report of your parachute jump. Do you have to do any
>pre-jump training?

So far as I know it's 40 minutes training. You have to know whats expected in the aircraft and what
to do when the earth approaches again.

Static line jumping (where you jump on your own) is a bit more difficult. 6-8 hours of training and
a harder landing.

The thrill is losing 203 pounds very quickly. Of course you gain it back again 3 minutes later :)

I'll keep the group updated on how it goes

Ray
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/203/182

there is nothing you can say to make me leave a perfectly good plane which I
wouldn't get into unless forced in the first place, Lee