!!!Warning!!! Do not buy from Robin Hubert **SCAM ARTIST***

Robin Hubert At

Guest
Just a friendly warning to those who care:

Robin Hubert has ripped off many people using online selling in the past few years. The things she
sells are not as pictured. DO NOT BUY FROM HER! The only way to get scam artists like Robin off of
these groups is to ignore her sale posts. If you buy, you will lose your money!

Robin - If you see this, I want my $257 refunded. I wish it would not have come to this, but I had
no choice. Quit ignoring my calls and e-mails. I want my money back!!! What you did is not fair and
you know it!

Robin Hubert at Lictons wrote:
> Just a friendly warning to those who care:
>
> Robin Hubert has ripped off many people using online selling in the past few years. The things she
> sells are not as pictured. DO NOT BUY FROM HER! The only way to get scam artists like Robin off of
> these groups is to ignore her sale posts. If you buy, you will lose your money!
>
> Robin - If you see this, I want my $257 refunded. I wish it would not have come to this, but I had
> no choice. Quit ignoring my calls and e-mails. I want my money back!!! What you did is not fair
> and you know it!

Did you pay by MO or cashier's check, which are essentially cash?

-Zilla

"Robin Hubert at Lictons" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just a friendly warning to those who care:
>
> Robin Hubert has ripped off many people using online selling in the past few years. The things she
> sells are not as pictured. DO NOT BUY FROM HER! The only way to get scam artists like Robin off of
> these groups is to ignore her sale posts. If you buy, you will lose your money!
>
> Robin - If you see this, I want my $257 refunded. I wish it would not have come to this, but I had
> no choice. Quit ignoring my calls and e-mails. I want my money back!!! What you did is not fair
> and you know it!

WTF??? Does anybody know what the hell this is about? I have no idea what's going on here but
someone has either stolen my identity and ripped someone off or a vengefull asshole has decided to
assassinate my character. This is completely fabricated ********. It's curious how the poster is
hiding true identity. Curious more is why this person has never called me at work! Even more
curious is that this person doesn't even know that I'm a male. I have never posted pictures of
anything, anywhere, that I have sold, ever. Does anyone know what I can do (legally, morally
right) to stop this? OP, why don't you give me a call so we can talk about this? Why are you
hiding your identity?

The real Robin Hubert

>Just a friendly warning to those who care: Robin Hubert has ripped off many people using online
>selling in the past few years. The things she sells are not as pictured. DO NOT BUY FROM HER! The
>only way to get scam artists like Robin off of these groups is to ignore her sale posts. If you
>buy, you will lose your money! Robin - If you see this, I want my $257 refunded. I wish it would
>not have come to this, but I had no choice. Quit ignoring my calls and e-mails. I want my money
>back!!! What you did is not fair and you know it!

Posting this without details is only making you look bad. Not to mention the fact that you had to
set up some phony email to do it too. To top it off you neglect to sign your post.
-------------
Alex

Well, I'd just call that one proof that there's a loon in Robin Hubert's vicinity. No details, just
sophomoric shouting.

Troll probability: high.

Credibility: sub-zero.

it's also possible that I'm busy.

An anonymous sniper pretending to be Robin Hubert at Lictons wrote:

> Just a friendly warning to those who care:
>
> Robin Hubert has ripped off many people using online selling in the past few years. The things she
> sells are not as pictured. DO NOT BUY FROM HER! The only way to get scam artists like Robin off of
> these groups is to ignore her sale posts. If you buy, you will lose your money!
>
> Robin - If you see this, I want my $257 refunded. I wish it would not have come to this, but I had
> no choice. Quit ignoring my calls and e-mails. I want my money back!!! What you did is not fair
> and you know it!

This seems very unconvincing.

I consider Lickton's to be a major competitor, since we carry a lot of the same stuff, but I've
never had any reason to think that they are anything less than honest.

They have, in general an unblemished reputation, as far as I know.

Sheldon "Consider The Source" Brown +--------------------------------------------------+
| Pohl's law: Nothing is so good that somebody, | somewhere, will not hate it. |
+--------------------------------------------------+ Harris Cyclery, West Newton, Massachusetts

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:57:08 GMT, "Robin Hubert"
<[email protected]> may have said:

> Why are you hiding your identity?

Because it's a troll.

And either the troll is in Utah, or the troll engaged in theft of services via proxy rape of a
Comcast broadband customer in that state. I would posit that the latter is the case, which is more
than adequate evidence that this is a random troll action rather than anyone who has ever dealt with
the person named in any way.

FWIW, this kind of thing pops up from time to time in scattered newsgroups all over. The most
successful tactic is to plonk the thread and any others that the troll starts. The less that's said
(beyond, at the very most, a mere terse comment to the effect that the post is an obvious troll, and
being plonked), the better.

Attempting to engage the troll in dialogue will merely encourage further attacks; there's nothing to
discuss, since in actuality there's nothing to the troll's spew but invention and fabrication, so
any responses directly to the troll are factually pointless.

it's also possible that I'm busy.

> WTF??? Does anybody know what the hell this is about? I have no idea what's going on here but
> someone has either stolen my identity and ripped someone off or a vengefull asshole has decided
> to assassinate my character.
I would not worry too much about it. it's just fluff. doubt too many people will take it seriously.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes Custom made wooden planes at reasonable prices See http://www.knight-
toolworks.com For prices and ordering instructions.

In rec.bicycles.tech Robin Hubert <[email protected]> wrote:
: It's curious how the poster is hiding true identity.

they aren't even trying. in summary, tho. they signed up for an email at yahoo.com named it
"[email protected]" and armed with that went over to groups.google.com and signed up for an
account there (you need a valid email address to get an account to post from groups.google.com).

if you want more info you'll probably have to get a lawyer and subpeona yahoo.com for the
information used to create "[email protected]" which is probably fictional anyway.

at the very least send an email to [email protected] and tell 'em what
"[email protected]" is doing .. they'll hopefully shut down that account. but it'll take only
a few minutes for the hydra to rehead.
--
david reuteler [email protected]

[email protected] (Robin Hubert at Lictons) writes:

> Just a friendly warning to those who care:
>
> Robin Hubert has ripped off many people using online selling in the past few years. The things she
> sells are not as pictured. DO NOT BUY FROM HER! The only way to get scam artists like Robin off of
> these groups is to ignore her sale posts. If you buy, you will lose your money!
>
> Robin - If you see this, I want my $257 refunded. I wish it would not have come to this, but I had
> no choice. Quit ignoring my calls and e-mails. I want my money back!!! What you did is not fair
> and you know it!

It's hard to take you seriously when you hid yourself behind an obviously made-up screen name and
then bash someone who has been a participant in these newsgroups for years. You provide no
information, so we cannot judge for ourselves whether you have a legitimate complaint of whether
you're just another trolling Usenet idiot.

I've never had a complaint about Lickton's or Robin, and I first did business with them in 1978. If
you want to be taken seriously, then you'd be better off acting like a responsible adult instead of
a tantrumming teenager.

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 12:09:48 -0500, Sheldon Brown wrote:

> I consider Lickton's to be a major competitor, since we carry a lot of the same stuff, but I've
> never had any reason to think that they are anything less than honest.
>
> They have, in general an unblemished reputation, as far as I know.

I concur. I have dealt with Lickton's a number of times over the years, and have been quite
satisfied with their fairness and service. Ignore the troll.

--

David L. Johnson

__o | It is a scientifically proven fact that a mid life crisis can _`\(,_ | only be cured by
something racy and Italian. Bianchis and (_)/ (_) | Colnagos are a lot cheaper than Maserattis
and Ferraris. -- Glenn Davies

> An anonymous sniper pretending to be Robin Hubert at Lictons
wrote:

> > Just a friendly warning to those who care:
> >
> > Robin Hubert has ripped off many people using online selling
in the
> > past few years. The things she sells are not as pictured. DO
NOT BUY
> > FROM HER! The only way to get scam artists like Robin off of
these
> > groups is to ignore her sale posts. If you buy, you will lose
your
> > money!
> >
> > Robin - If you see this, I want my $257 refunded. I wish it
would not
> > have come to this, but I had no choice. Quit ignoring my
calls and
> > e-mails. I want my money back!!! What you did is not fair and
you know
> > it!
>
> This seems very unconvincing.
>
> I consider Lickton's to be a major competitor, since we carry a
lot of
> the same stuff, but I've never had any reason to think that
they are
> anything less than honest.
>
> They have, in general an unblemished reputation, as far as I
know.

I am the Holy Father, Pope John Paul II, and I purchase from Licktons religiously. In fact, I do
everything religiously. I have found that Robin Hubert is as scrupulous and honest as my life is
long. Here's waiving at you, Robin. -- The Pope.

The Vatican.com open every day since1377. Home of the $699 encyclical (to respond, remove"satan"
from e-mail address).

Jay Beattie wrote:

> I am the Holy Father, Pope John Paul II, and I purchase from Licktons religiously. In fact, I do
> everything religiously. I have found that Robin Hubert is as scrupulous and honest as my life is
> long. Here's waiving at you, Robin. -- The Pope.
>
> The Vatican.com open every day since1377. Home of the $699 encyclical (to respond, remove"satan"
> from e-mail address).

WTF?!?! I'm the lord GOD almighty and I've never even heard of you, much less spoken to you.

Can somebody tell me how to stop this guy from pretending to be Pope? There's got to be SOMETHING I
can do. This is so frustrating...

Tim Lines <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<Xr_Ub.109353$U%5.567276@attbi_s03>...
> Jay Beattie wrote:
>
> > I am the Holy Father, Pope John Paul II, and I purchase from Licktons religiously. In fact, I do
> > everything religiously. I have found that Robin Hubert is as scrupulous and honest as my life is
> > long. Here's waiving at you, Robin. -- The Pope.
> >
> > The Vatican.com open every day since1377. Home of the $699 encyclical (to respond, remove"satan"
> > from e-mail address).
>
> WTF?!?! I'm the lord GOD almighty and I've never even heard of you, much less spoken to you.
>
> Can somebody tell me how to stop this guy from pretending to be Pope? There's got to be SOMETHING
> I can do. This is so frustrating...

Dear Sir,

Your request has been received. Please rest assured that it is extremely important to us. At the
present time, however, we are terribly unable to help you.

Thank you for purchasing our products.

Sincerely,

Technical Support

At least try and correctly spell the name of the legitimate business you're trying to ruin. IF you
would have spelled Lickton the right way, I would have believed your anonymous rant against a
reputable businessMAN. (insert all the sarcasm in the world HERE)

news:<[email protected]>...