RAFL - Fred - Feb 4th

Fred

Guest
Well, I weighed in and I know Lesanne is waiting for the results

And you're wanting to see if she'll beg?

I'm thinking Jimmy the Greek should be informed. Too bad I'm not a gamblin' sort. HA!

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:29:39 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

>Well, I weighed in and I know Lesanne is waiting for the results

Prairie Roots
232/163.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

I was shocked but it is explainable. I still don't believe last week's results so this one may make
sense but then again. But without further ado or maybe just a bit....

(Farefare for the Common Man or in this case the Thin Man - Nora, the envelope, please)

DOWN 3.4 (seriously, I was shocked) Current: 156.8

I think it makes sense as the result of last week's 2.2 gain which seemed too high and so that
anomaly explains this bigger loss. I think they are both accurate but that last week was inflated
by water or salt or heavy air. I don't think I was that much better this week and over-celebrated
last night.

May others, including 'she who will remain nameless', have similar results.

Fred
219.2/156.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:29:39 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

>Well, I weighed in and I know Lesanne is waiting for the results

as well as the rest of the group. <G> I see you once again are teasing and playing games with us. I
told ya .... PLAY NICE!

Joyce

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:29:39 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

>Well, I weighed in and I know Lesanne is waiting for the results

Well. well! Enjoy the bottom Fred. As it is with men, they don't get to
assume that position often! hehe!
Congratulations.
Sorry to anyone I offend with my colorful imagination!!!
Bird
need to lose 45#
> Well, I weighed in and I know Lesanne is waiting for the results

No. I don't need no "stickin womin" to think things up for me! (G)

I thought about it last week since on other weeks she has been right on it - pacing the floor, er,
computer keyboard, just waiting to take the lead. Or maybe keep the lead. Or, perhaps, this week,
lose the lead. Bottom, top or just inbetween! (G)

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:48:08 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>that is just too good, did you have a woman think it up for you, Lee Fred
><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Well, I weighed in and I know Lesanne is waiting for the results

No, I figure that I just should not have posted because I imagine "sweet southern bell" will hold
out till hell freezes over. (g)

Of course, Nurse Ratched, might throttle me with intravenous tubing. A lobotomy at this point would
have little impact.

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 17:33:02 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:

>And you're wanting to see if she'll beg?
>
>I'm thinking Jimmy the Greek should be informed. Too bad I'm not a gamblin' sort. HA!
>
>On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:29:39 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Well, I weighed in and I know Lesanne is waiting for the results

>Prairie Roots
>232/163.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

excellent, Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I was shocked but it is explainable. I still don't believe last week's results so this one may
> make sense but then again. But without further ado or maybe just a bit....
>
> (Farefare for the Common Man or in this case the Thin Man - Nora, the envelope, please)
>
> DOWN 3.4 (seriously, I was shocked) Current: 156.8
>
> I think it makes sense as the result of last week's 2.2 gain which seemed too high and so that
> anomaly explains this bigger loss. I think they are both accurate but that last week was inflated
> by water or salt or heavy air. I don't think I was that much better this week and over-celebrated
> last night.
>
> May others, including 'she who will remain nameless', have similar results.
>
> Fred
> 219.2/156.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002
>
> On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:29:39 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Well, I weighed in and I know Lesanne is waiting for the results

Holy Cow, you Shrank like Bluejeans in the Dryer after Thanksgiving dinner....

You got the bottom this week babe for sure. I am hanging around 159.5 most of this week. So I will
be up another on my average most likely. I feel so bad I don't even care.

> I was shocked but it is explainable. I still don't believe last week's results so this one may
> make sense but then again. But without further ado or maybe just a bit....
>
> (Farefare for the Common Man or in this case the Thin Man - Nora, the envelope, please)
>
> DOWN 3.4 (seriously, I was shocked) Current: 156.8
>
> I think it makes sense as the result of last week's 2.2 gain which seemed too high and so that
> anomaly explains this bigger loss. I think they are both accurate but that last week was inflated
> by water or salt or heavy air. I don't think I was that much better this week and over-celebrated
> last night.
>
> May others, including 'she who will remain nameless', have similar results.
>
> Fred
> 219.2/156.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002
>
> On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:29:39 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Well, I weighed in and I know Lesanne is waiting for the results

Welllll, it's about time you gave up the info! <G> Good for you, congrats on the wonderful loss. I
can imagine how thrilled you must have been with the results. Is this now an alltime low for you?

I really do think that heavy, humid air can play havoc with scale results. I remember going through
the same thing in the summer, living with the chicago humidity blues. <sigh>

Once again, congrats Fred .. and may this week be as kind and exciting!

Joyce

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 06:50:34 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

>I was shocked but it is explainable. I still don't believe last week's results so this one may make
>sense but then again. But without further ado or maybe just a bit....
>
>(Farefare for the Common Man or in this case the Thin Man - Nora, the envelope, please)
>
>DOWN 3.4 (seriously, I was shocked) Current: 156.8
>
>I think it makes sense as the result of last week's 2.2 gain which seemed too high and so that
>anomaly explains this bigger loss. I think they are both accurate but that last week was inflated
>by water or salt or heavy air. I don't think I was that much better this week and over-celebrated
>last night.
>
>May others, including 'she who will remain nameless', have similar results.
>
>Fred
>219.2/156.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002
>
>On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:29:39 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Well, I weighed in and I know Lesanne is waiting for the results

Great whoosh Fred. Guess you were good after all!

Brenda

> I was shocked but it is explainable. I still don't believe last week's results so this one may
> make sense but then again. But without further ado or maybe just a bit....
>
> (Farefare for the Common Man or in this case the Thin Man - Nora, the envelope, please)
>
> DOWN 3.4 (seriously, I was shocked) Current: 156.8
>
> I think it makes sense as the result of last week's 2.2 gain which seemed too high and so that
> anomaly explains this bigger loss. I think they are both accurate but that last week was inflated
> by water or salt or heavy air. I don't think I was that much better this week and over-celebrated
> last night.
>
> May others, including 'she who will remain nameless', have similar results.
>
> Fred
> 219.2/156.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002
>
> On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:29:39 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Well, I weighed in and I know Lesanne is waiting for the results

--------------000603030801070500060709

Weigh to go, Fred. Congratulations on getting off that gain from last week, plus a nice additional
bit. Elaine K

Fred wrote:

>I was shocked but it is explainable. I still don't believe last week's results so this one may make
>sense but then again. But without further ado or maybe just a bit....
>
>(Farefare for the Common Man or in this case the Thin Man - Nora, the envelope, please)
>
>DOWN 3.4 (seriously, I was shocked) Current: 156.8
>
>I think it makes sense as the result of last week's 2.2 gain which seemed too high and so that
>anomaly explains this bigger loss. I think they are both accurate but that last week was inflated
>by water or salt or heavy air. I don't think I was that much better this week and over-celebrated
>last night.
>
>May others, including 'she who will remain nameless', have similar results.
>
>Fred
>219.2/156.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002
>
>On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:29:39 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Well, I weighed in and I know Lesanne is waiting for the results

--------------000603030801070500060709 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-
Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-
bgcolor="#ffffff"> Weigh to go, Fred. Congratulations on getting off that gain from last week, plus
cite="[email protected]"> <pre wrap="">I was shocked but it is
explainable. I still don't believe last week's results so this one may make sense but then again.
But without further ado or maybe just a bit....

(Farefare for the Common Man or in this case the Thin Man - Nora, the envelope, please)

DOWN 3.4 (seriously, I was shocked) Current: 156.8

I think it makes sense as the result of last week's 2.2 gain which seemed too high and so that
anomaly explains this bigger loss. I think they are both accurate but that last week was inflated
by water or salt or heavy air. I don't think I was that much better this week and over-celebrated
last night.

May others, including 'she who will remain nameless', have similar results.

Fred
219.2/156.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:29:39 -0800, Fred <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
href="mailto:[email protected]"><[email protected]></a> wrote:

the results

--------------000603030801070500060709--

WOW! Good job, now I want the same :)
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I was shocked but it is explainable. I still don't believe last week's results so this one may
> make sense but then again. But without further ado or maybe just a bit....
>
> (Farefare for the Common Man or in this case the Thin Man - Nora, the envelope, please)
>
> DOWN 3.4 (seriously, I was shocked) Current: 156.8
>
> I think it makes sense as the result of last week's 2.2 gain which seemed too high and so that
> anomaly explains this bigger loss. I think they are both accurate but that last week was inflated
> by water or salt or heavy air. I don't think I was that much better this week and over-celebrated
> last night.
>
> May others, including 'she who will remain nameless', have similar results.
>
> Fred
> 219.2/156.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002
>
> On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:29:39 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Well, I weighed in and I know Lesanne is waiting for the results

hey hey - no upward trend in the Fred household then! hurrah :)

though you're still a terrible tease I see........... (don't deny it - you're guilty as
charged!) *grin*

--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

> I was shocked but it is explainable. I still don't believe last week's results so this one may
> make sense but then again. But without further ado or maybe just a bit....
>
> (Farefare for the Common Man or in this case the Thin Man - Nora, the envelope, please)
>
> DOWN 3.4 (seriously, I was shocked) Current: 156.8
>
> I think it makes sense as the result of last week's 2.2 gain which seemed too high and so that
> anomaly explains this bigger loss. I think they are both accurate but that last week was inflated
> by water or salt or heavy air. I don't think I was that much better this week and over-celebrated
> last night.
>
> May others, including 'she who will remain nameless', have similar results.
>
> Fred
> 219.2/156.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002
>
> On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:29:39 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Well, I weighed in and I know Lesanne is waiting for the results

Congrats on the BIG loss Fred!!

COnnie

--

Cheers,