or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Spokane, WA

post #1 of 4
Can anyone out there recommend a good bicycle (road) shop in Spokane, WA?

Thanks
post #2 of 4

Re: Spokane, WA

I know of a great one in Richland...Richland Cycling and Fitness...check out bikes on
www.richlandschwinn.com Discounts for club riders too.

"Frank Tantillo" <f.tantillo@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Can anyone out there recommend a good bicycle (road) shop in Spokane, WA?
>
> Thanks
post #3 of 4

Re: Spokane, WA

Sorry, West Angola........

"Marcus Schnell" <schnellm@iprimus.com.auREMOVE> wrote in message
> Would that be somewhere in Western Australia (WA)???
>
> "Frank Tantillo" <f.tantillo@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> > Can anyone out there recommend a good bicycle (road) shop in Spokane,
WA?

> > Thanks

post #4 of 4

Re: Spokane, WA

<triathlete13@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<v0vjs612hmdme7@corp.supernews.com>...
> I know of a great one in Richland...Richland Cycling and Fitness...check out bikes on
> www.richlandschwinn.com Discounts for club riders too.
>
> "Frank Tantillo" <f.tantillo@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> > Can anyone out there recommend a good bicycle (road) shop in Spokane, WA?

Richland? He should travel 120 miles to find a bike shop?

Yahoo Yellow Pages lists some 46 locations that sell bicycles. You would think that would indicate
an active bicycling crowd there. So either someone should suggest a place like North Division Bike
Shop or Pedersen's Bike or forget it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Road Cycling