Am trying to restore a cast iron grill pan

Kswck

Guest
That was left out on the grill, dirty, over the winter. I've managed to clean off the **** on the
pan, but I need to re-season it. The grill uses indirect heat. Can this be seasoned on a stove or in
an oven? I should note that it is a double-sided pan, flat on one side and having ridges on the
other(like a bacon pan). Both sides are usable. My problem is that the grill itself is in another
location, not easily accessible on a regular basis(also the owner is not noted to take care of the
grill, so I can't leave it to him to do properly).

Thank you. I wasn't sure.