RBM rule #12.4.b

Fabrizio Mazzol

Guest
Please, if you're posting an URL to a website put a warning in your post if the website has like a
hundred lines of text and no pictures.

I really hate wasting time waiting for my browser to launch and then just get some dry old what-not
reading material.

Some very sad examples by guys like that are 'how to true a 36 spoke wheel' or 'the dangers of
rubbing the rear tire with your fingers to remove road grit while riding in a paceline at 47kph'.

I'm not a physician, so I won't lecture you about the physiological issues (I'm also vegan for 15
years -- no animal products, inc. dairy), but I will say one thing:

Anytime you make a change for the better, you're going to shake and sweat. The only sure solution is
to go back to the same old way you were before.

--
Low-Impact Rides in the NY/LI region www.geocities.com/NYRides "Fabrizio Mazzoleni"
> Please, if you're posting an URL to a website put a warning in your post if the website has like a
> hundred lines of text and no pictures.
>
> I really hate wasting time waiting for my browser to launch and then just get some dry old
> what-not reading material.
>
> Some very sad examples by guys like that are 'how to true a 36 spoke wheel' or 'the dangers of
> rubbing the rear tire with your fingers to remove road grit while riding in a paceline at 47kph'.

"NYRides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm not a physician, so I won't lecture you about the physiological issues (I'm also vegan for 15
> years -- no animal products, inc. dairy), but I
will
> say one thing:

Hey, no one talks physiological issues with me, ok. I think you must have meant this for Preston's
thread on being depressed or maybe Zeldabee's pregnancy thread.

Anyway, elite level road riding is a guy thing, how come we have a OT thread in r.b.m on the subject
of cycling while being pregnent?

It's simple. This newsgroup is rec.bicycles.misc, not rec.bicycles.elite.road.riding, or
rec.bicycles.guys.only.