rafl wk 6

Ray Miller

Guest
I was away from home on a training course this week, No chance to eat properly. Apalling cooked
lunch provided. I also drank very little water (or coke for that matter). and no exercise. I wasn't
very good in the evenings having 3 curries out of 4 nights. I didn't go all out bad and thought i'd
been fairly restrained.

However when the Wi comes along I'm at 207 again. Thats up 5!!!

I think I'll reserve judgment until next week to see if this goes down a bit. I was expecting about
2 pounds. 5 is a bit of a shock.

I'm back in the swing of things now. I did an hour lifting last night and I'm gonna do a good cardio
workout today.

I'm aiming for 202 again next week.

Ray
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/207/182

Ouch. Though it might be mostly a water gain, since curries are salty and you didn't drink enough.
Good to hear you ' re back on track. Now be prepared for a lovely whoosh next week!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I was away from home on a training course this week, No chance to eat properly. Apalling cooked
> lunch provided. I also drank very little water (or coke for that matter). and no exercise. I
> wasn't very good in the evenings having 3 curries out of 4 nights. I didn't go all out bad and
> thought i'd been fairly restrained.
>
> However when the Wi comes along I'm at 207 again. Thats up 5!!!
>
> I think I'll reserve judgment until next week to see if this goes down a bit. I was expecting
> about 2 pounds. 5 is a bit of a shock.
>
> I'm back in the swing of things now. I did an hour lifting last night and I'm gonna do a good
> cardio workout today.
>
> I'm aiming for 202 again next week.
>
> Ray
> --
> rmnsuk overall - 273/207/182

Reserving judgment is a good thing. Withholding judgment altogether might be better. Just move on,
as they say.

It must have felt good to get back to lifting after the week away from it. The cardio today will
feel even better.

Keep your eye on the prize.

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:34:31 GMT, ray miller <[email protected]> wrote:

>I was away from home on a training course this week, No chance to eat properly. Apalling cooked
>lunch provided. I also drank very little water (or coke for that matter). and no exercise. I wasn't
>very good in the evenings having 3 curries out of 4 nights. I didn't go all out bad and thought i'd
>been fairly restrained.
>
>However when the Wi comes along I'm at 207 again. Thats up 5!!!
>
>I think I'll reserve judgment until next week to see if this goes down a bit. I was expecting about
>2 pounds. 5 is a bit of a shock.
>
>I'm back in the swing of things now. I did an hour lifting last night and I'm gonna do a good
>cardio workout today.
>
>I'm aiming for 202 again next week.
>
>Ray

Prairie Roots
232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Ray:

I'm sure that it's all water weight. Next week will tell the real story.

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

ray miller wrote:
> I was away from home on a training course this week, No chance to eat properly. Apalling cooked
> lunch provided. I also drank very little water (or coke for that matter). and no exercise. I
> wasn't very good in the evenings having 3 curries out of 4 nights. I didn't go all out bad and
> thought i'd been fairly restrained.
>
> However when the Wi comes along I'm at 207 again. Thats up 5!!!
>
> I think I'll reserve judgment until next week to see if this goes down a bit. I was expecting
> about 2 pounds. 5 is a bit of a shock.
>
> I'm back in the swing of things now. I did an hour lifting last night and I'm gonna do a good
> cardio workout today.
>
> I'm aiming for 202 again next week.
>
> Ray

Good luck getting back down to 202.

"ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I was away from home on a training course this week, No chance to eat properly. Apalling cooked
> lunch provided. I also drank very little water (or coke for that matter). and no exercise. I
> wasn't very good in the evenings having 3 curries out of 4 nights. I didn't go all out bad and
> thought i'd been fairly restrained.
>
> However when the Wi comes along I'm at 207 again. Thats up 5!!!
>
> I think I'll reserve judgment until next week to see if this goes down a bit. I was expecting
> about 2 pounds. 5 is a bit of a shock.
>
> I'm back in the swing of things now. I did an hour lifting last night and I'm gonna do a good
> cardio workout today.
>
> I'm aiming for 202 again next week.
>
> Ray
> --
> rmnsuk overall - 273/207/182

with so little liquid I am sure that is part of it. I think looking to get
back to 202 is realistic and I also am proud of you for assessing how you
did without sounding like you are beating yourself up, that is an NSV, and
the fact that you are back OP and on exercise are two More NSVs to be very
proud of, Lee, wishing you the best
ray miller <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I was away from home on a training course this week, No chance to eat properly. Apalling cooked
> lunch provided. I also drank very little water (or coke for that matter). and no exercise. I
> wasn't very good in the evenings having 3 curries out of 4 nights. I didn't go all out bad and
> thought i'd been fairly restrained.
>
> However when the Wi comes along I'm at 207 again. Thats up 5!!!
>
> I think I'll reserve judgment until next week to see if this goes down a bit. I was expecting
> about 2 pounds. 5 is a bit of a shock.
>
> I'm back in the swing of things now. I did an hour lifting last night and I'm gonna do a good
> cardio workout today.
>
> I'm aiming for 202 again next week.
>
> Ray
> --
> rmnsuk overall - 273/207/182

Reserving judgment sounds like a very reasonable choice to me. That gain is more than likely water
... eating away from home, restaurant food, limited sater intake all adds up to the body retaining
excess fluids. I won't be surprised at all to see/hear you with a super-whoosh next week. Good for
you for getting right back into the swing of things at the first opportunity.

Joyce