Do this to save Tasmania's Trees

kind of [OT] for aus.bicycle/cycling forums, but last nights Four Corners almost had me piffing stuff at the teevee.
The Hydro used to run the state, now the power base has shifted.

{gnashing of teeth, end rant,}

pardon the query, but do you ask the madman to stop doing insane things or the guys in authority who can stop him?

ie do you really think Gunns give a toss (it is their liveliehood after all and they only care about shareholders) or perhaps government would be a better approach, hence the strentgh of the greens movement this decade (and hopefully into the future!)

Time to get me some old growth forest wooden wheels..

"Save Oz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> YOU can do something to help. Just visit -
>
> http://weblog.greenpeace.org/tasmania/styx_whattodo.html
>
> Or email any of the following "australians" asking them to halt the logging of Tasmania's
> Woodlands BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE -
>
> Gunn's CEO John Gay [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
> [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
> [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
> [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
> [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
> [email protected]

Get on your bike and get a life - you moron. Take your politics elsewhere. Oh - and I hope someone posts your email address on the net you gutless wonder.:mad: