The exposure of J. D.

Rich Andrews.

Guest
It certainly seems as though nearly everyone has come to the realization that JD is a racist bigot.
This begs the question of what will happen next.

Can we expect that someone will expose her hatred, bigotry, and racism to her local community
sometime soon? Will those that live around her then educate her? Will she change her ways? Will
someone "do unto others" and file some complaints to an ISP or two? Will JD get religion after
watching "Passion of the Christ" and mend her ways herself?

I truly wonder what will happen next. I wonder what would happen if a jewish black family moved next
door to her? That might be fun to watch!

I think I will pray to Lucifer for some enlightentment for her.

I wonder if she would have a "moment of clarity" 'Pulp Fiction' style.

"Rich Andrews." wrote:

> It certainly seems as though nearly everyone has come to the realization that JD is a racist
> bigot. This begs the question of what will happen next.

In the course of researching the recent collections of her postings, I was impressed by the marked
changed in her personality that seems to have occurred over the last 3 or 4 years. She seems much
less rational, coherent, honest, and human today than several years ago. It's easy not to notice the
change, because it's spread over a few years. But if you skim backwards through the archives, it
pops right out at you. She's rapidly deteriorating. I predict she'll drop off the net within the
next 1-3 years, when she has some kind of break that creates new priorities in her life more
important to her than participating in m.h.a.

Mark Thorson <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> "Rich Andrews." wrote:
>
>> It certainly seems as though nearly everyone has come to the
realization that
>> JD is a racist bigot. This begs the question of what will happen next.
>
> In the course of researching the recent collections of her postings, I was impressed by the marked
> changed in her personality that seems to have occurred over the last 3 or 4 years. She seems much
> less rational, coherent, honest, and human today than several years ago. It's easy not to notice
> the change, because it's spread over a few years. But if you skim backwards through the archives,
> it pops right out at you. She's rapidly deteriorating. I predict she'll drop off the net within
> the next 1-3 years, when she has some kind of break that creates new priorities in her life more
> important to her than participating in m.h.a.

I think it is equally possible that she will end up like a few of the kooks on the net. Probably
something like news2020 or Ed Conrad or possible like Gastardo. Francis E. Dec also comes to mind. I
really wonder what the hell is wrong with her.

>It certainly seems as though nearly everyone has come to the realization that
>
>JD is a racist bigot. This begs the question of what will happen next.
>
>Can we expect that someone will expose her hatred, bigotry, and racism to her
>
>local community sometime soon? Will those that live around her then educate her? Will she change
>her ways? Will someone "do unto others" and file some complaints to an ISP or two? Will JD get
>religion after watching "Passion of
>
>the Christ" and mend her ways herself?
>
>I truly wonder what will happen next. I wonder what would happen if a jewish
>
>black family moved next door to her? That might be fun to watch!
>
>I think I will pray to Lucifer for some enlightentment for her.
>
>I wonder if she would have a "moment of clarity" 'Pulp Fiction' style.

Has Jan seen "the gimp"?

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in news:mqudnam1H7SXSd3dRVn-
[email protected]:

> Depends on who's definition you use.

It certainly does depned upon what your definition of is is.

> "No Way" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ux00c.4544$Ps4.29729@newscontent-
> 01.sprint.ca...
>>
>> Rich Andrews. <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> >
>> > It certainly seems as though nearly everyone has come to the
realization
>> that
>> > JD is a racist bigot.
>>
>> Everyone is a bigot. That is why there is so much trouble in the world.

>Subject: Re: The exposure of J. D.
>From: "No Way" [email protected]
>Date: 2/28/2004 8:20 AM Pacific Standard Time
>

>Rich Andrews. <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>
>> It certainly seems as though nearly everyone has come to the realization
>that
>> JD is a racist bigot.

Rich posted this because he goofed big time. He believed Andrew Kingoff, that led to a rant about
Jan when it was Andrew who said it. His ripping post was a goofer. He made a fool of himself.

>Subject: Re: Sodomous Maximous From: Rich Andrews [email protected] Date: 2/23/2004 7:07 PM Pacific
>Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>

Since I don't believe you missed any post in this thread, no comment Rich Andrews??????

I thought not.

Once again showing how the good ole boy and girl club works.

Comon Rich, don't be shy, do acknowledge your mistake and perhaps an apology?

Subject: Re: Sodomous Maximous From: [email protected] (Jan) Date: 2/23/2004 1:01 PM Pacific
Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>

>Subject: Re: Sodomous Maximous From: [email protected] (Ilsa9) Date: 2/23/2004 5:48 AM Pacific
>Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
>
>>[email protected] (Ilsa9) wrote in news:20040222155755.10232.00000168 @mb-m03.aol.com:
>>
>>> From: [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
>>>
>>> <snip>
>>>
>>> Merry Christmas, Sodomous Maximous!
>>>
>>> <snip>
>>>

>>How very Xtian of her. Love, peace, forgiveness, humility, etc, etc. all lacking. I seen athiests
>>treat their fellow man and woman better. By brother in law says that if you really want to get
>>screwed in a business deal, have dealings with a self rightous Xtian. No one screws people over
>>like a self rightous Xtian.
>>
>>It is maximus, not maximous as well.

>Actually, I was using this as to give Jan a taste of her dishonest snipping.

Actually it was Andrew Kingoff who posted it.

>She routinely reposts things out of context to misattribute things to others.

Andrew Kingoff posted it, it was not misattributed.

Now, he is weaseling and lying

She posted the "Sodomous Maximous" part as she has done

From: Ilsa Nein ([email protected]) Subject: Re: As dense as, well, mercury Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2002-12-20 10:06:46 PST

JBain, sodomizing logic, wrote:

>That is the point. CM does not learn by it's mistakes, only individual practitioners do.

John, it appears that recent attack on the nativity scene has left you with a nasty spirochete
infection that is attacking what is left of your sanity.

Now, go back to writing up your spurious Randi Challenge application. You know you have no intent on
following through and you know that you can't demonstrate your claims.

Merry Christmas, Sodomus Maximus.

From: Ilsa9 ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Peter Moran Shows His Anger (again) Newsgroups:
misc.health.alternative Date: 2003-12-29 15:17:03 PST

****He & John Bain are spending the holidays together. It is a troubled time for live nativity
scenes.****

From: Ilsa Nein ([email protected]) Subject: Re: change eye color Original Format Newsgroups:
misc.health.alternative Date: 2003-03-14 10:27:16 PST

<snip>

From: Ilsa Nein ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Other questions for Michele Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2003-01-25 08:16:19 PST

I hope it wasn't abused the way JBain abuses nativity scenes....

From: Ilsa Nein ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Quack Barrett and Quack Sampson are NOT qualified
Original Format Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2003-01-15 05:59:21 PST

<snip>

JBain????? I'd be surprised, but I wouldn't put it past him considering his actions vis-a-vis
nativity scenes.....

From: Ilsa Nein ([email protected]) Subject: Re: It's Hulda Clark Bashing time AGAIN Original
Format Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2003-01-03 12:41:18 PST

<snip>

sodomizing logic.

===

How bout them apples. Rich Andrews??

Got anything to say????

Jan

Jan Drew wrote:

>She posted the "Sodomous Maximous" part as she has done
>
>From: Ilsa Nein ([email protected]) Subject: Re: As dense as, well, mercury Original Format
>Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2002-12-20 10:06:46 PST
>

>JBain, sodomizing logic, wrote:
>
>>That is the point. CM does not learn by it's mistakes, only individual practitioners do.
>
>John, it appears that recent attack on the nativity scene has left you with a nasty spirochete
>infection that is attacking what is left of your sanity.
>
>Now, go back to writing up your spurious Randi Challenge application. You know you have no intent
>on following through and you know that you can't demonstrate your claims.
>
>Merry Christmas, Sodomus Maximus.

What has happened with John Bain and his application for the Randi Challenge? After all this time,
has he not been able to write down what it is he claims to be able to do?