WTB: Touring bike with small frame

Brian Wasson

Guest
I'm looking for a touring bike for my wife, somewhere in the 47-50cm range (with a standover
height 28 inches or less). Prefer an actual touring frame, with braze-ons for front and rear
racks. Steel (preferred) or aluminum. If aluminum, it needs to have spacing for at least an eight-
speed rear (130mm).

Brian-<< I'm looking for a touring bike for my wife, somewhere in the 47-50cm range (with a
standover height 28 inches or less). Prefer an actual touring frame, with braze-ons for front and
rear racks. Steel (preferred) or aluminum. If aluminum, it needs to have spacing for at least an eight-
speed rear (130mm).

New? My frame builder can build you a custom, exactly like you want it for around $1500 including a
fork. Braze-ons, etc...full custom

http://www.nobilettecycles.com
>><BR><BR>

No, used.