Peter Bowditch
The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
and The New Improved Quintessence of the Loon with added Vitamins and C-Q10 http://www.ratbags.com/loon
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

news:[email protected]...

--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply

"Peter Bowditch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Is it truthful to put letters after your name if you do
> not have the degree signified by those letters?
>
> [ ] Yes
>
> [ X] No
>
> Is it truthful to claim to have graduated from a
> university 15 years before the institution existed?
>
> [ ] Yes
>
> [ X] No
>
> Thank you for your participation.

"Peter Bowditch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Is it truthful to put letters after your name if you do
> not have the degree signified by those letters?

[ ] Yes

[X ] No

> Is it truthful to claim to have graduated from a
> university 15 years before the institution existed?

[ ] Yes

[ Y ] No

> Thank you for your participation.

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:20:34 GMT, Peter Bowditch
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Is it truthful to put letters after your name if you do not
>have the degree signified by those letters?
>
>[ ] Yes
>
>[ X ] No
>
>Is it truthful to claim to have graduated from a university
>15 years before the institution existed?
>
>[ ] Yes
>
>[ X ] No
>
>Thank you for your participation.

The best defense to logic is ignorance

You have been presented with plenty of evidence that the
person playing the present game, which you are enjoining,
has lied repeatedly and misrepresented an entire situation.

Yet you are still playing his game of deceit.

Tell me this:

Given the above, is there any reason _whatsoever_ that I
should think that you have an intention to honesty and
impartiality in regard to alt health discussions on mha,
rather than to follow the party line?

If so, please present evidence to that effect.

"Mark Probert-March 14, 2004" <Mark Probert03-14-
[email protected]> wrote
>in message
>news:[email protected]...

>Is it truthful to put letters after your name if you do not
>have the degree signified by those letters?
>
>[ ] Yes
>
>[X] No
>
>Is it truthful to claim to have graduated from a university
>15 years before the institution existed?
>
>[ ] Yes
>
>[X] No
>
>Thank you for your participation.

You are welcome.

>--
>Peter Bowditch

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:20:34 GMT, Peter Bowditch <[email protected]> wrote:

>Is it truthful to put letters after your name if you do not
>have the degree signified by those letters?

[ ] Yes

[ X ] No

>Is it truthful to claim to have graduated from a university
>15 years before the institution existed?

[ ] Yes

[ Y ] No

>Thank you for your participation.

Don't feed the trolls. They like the challenge and only
live for that.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You have been presented with plenty of evidence that the
> person playing
the
> present game, which you are enjoining, has lied repeatedly
> and misrepresented an entire situation.
>
> Yet you are still playing his game of deceit.
>
> Tell me this:
>
> Given the above, is there any reason _whatsoever_ that I
> should think that you have an intention to honesty and
> impartiality in regard to alt health discussions on mha,
> rather than to follow the party line?
>
> If so, please present evidence to that effect.
>
> "Mark Probert-March 14, 2004" <Mark Probert03-14-
> [email protected]>
wrote
> >in message
> >news:[email protected]...

Peter Bowditch <[email protected]> wrote:

>Is it truthful to put letters after your name if you do not
>have the degree signified by those letters?
>
>[ ] Yes
>
>[ x ] No
>
>Is it truthful to claim to have graduated from a university
>15 years before the institution existed?
>
>[ ] Yes
>
>[ x ] No
>
>Thank you for your participation.

Tsu Dho Nimh

--
When businesses invoke the "protection of consumers," it's a
lot like politicians invoking morality and children - grab

[email protected] (Jan) wrote:
> >Subject: Re: Honesty poll From:
> >[email protected] Date: 3/15/2004 4:18 PM
> >Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
> ><[email protected]>
> >
> >You have been presented with plenty of evidence that the
> >person playing the present game, which you are enjoining,
> >has lied repeatedly and misrepresented an entire
> >situation.
> >
> >Yet you are still playing his game of deceit.
>
> NOW you have the picture!!!!!!!!!

No, Jan, I don't.

My post was a question to one person only. I was feeling
cranky, but you know what, it is not really such a big deal.
Little Mr Bowdy had to do _something_ to say, "But I still
exist don't I? Guys...?"

And his little mates had to go and say, "Yep. Don't worry
about it".

And hey! It worked!!! It got a great response from both you
and I!! wonderful stuff.

> >Tell me this:
> >
> >Given the above, is there any reason _whatsoever_ that I
> >should think that you have an intention to honesty and
> >impartiality in regard to alt health discussions on mha,
> >rather than to follow the party line?
> >

> B I N G O!!!

If it were a serious debate, yes.

It isn't. It's a fun litle game, of "Let's go stirrrr us up
some alties, heheh"

> >If so, please present evidence to that effect.
>
> This is EXACTLY what I have been saying, Toby.
>
> They are ALL of this mindset.

You see 20 names there????

I see... 5?? 6?

and I'm not even going to run out and shout "Liar liar".

> >I don't give a damn if Peter lied to you, this newsgroup,
> >his mother, or the pope.
> Rich Shewmaker Ka Ching
>
> EVERY single one who plays this game is DISHONEST.

It was a game, Jan. Just that.

> Most likely EVERY single one HERE is a Jew, atheist or
> agnostic.
>
> They think they rule here. They lie, lie and lie, insult,
> insult, insult, belittle, belittle, belittle.
>
> And accuse others of EXACTLY what they are guitly of.
>
> This is how EEEppiieoooooopieee Bwanakabanda works.

C'mon, Jan. Leave your lil' friend in the ghoulyard.

"Peter Bowditch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Is it truthful to put letters after your name if you do
> not have the degree signified by those letters?
>
> [ ] Yes
>
> [ ] No

No

> Is it truthful to claim to have graduated from a
> university 15 years before the institution existed?
>
> [ ] Yes
>
> [ ] No
>
> Thank you for your participation.

No Anth

> > Most likely EVERY single one HERE is a Jew, atheist or
> > agnostic.

He's five foot-two, and he's six feet-four, He fights with
missiles and with spears. He's all of thirty-one, and he's
only seventeen, Been a soldier for a thousand years.

He'a a Catholic, a Hindu, an Atheist, a Jain, A Buddhist
and a Baptist and a Jew. And he knows he shouldn't kill,
And he knows he always will, Kill you for me my friend and
me for you.

And he's fighting for Canada, He's fighting for France, He's
fighting for the USA, And he's fighting for the Russians,
And he's fighting for Japan, And he thinks we'll put an end
to war this way.

And he's fighting for Democracy, He's fighting for the Reds,
He says it's for the peace of all. He's the one who must
decide, Who's to live and who's to die, And he never sees
the writing on the wall.

But without him, How would ****** have condemned him at
Dachau? Without him Caesar would have stood alone, He's the
one who gives his body As a weapon of the war, And without
him all this killing can't go on.

He's the Universal Soldier and he really is to blame, His
orders come from far away no more, They come from here and
there and you and me, And brothers can't you see, This is
not the way we put the end to war.

Chords:- F,G7,C,Am Dm,Em He's five foot-two, and he's six

www.lyricsdomain.com/4/donovan/universal_soldier.html

[email protected] (Jan) wrote:
> >Subject: Re: Honesty poll From:
> >[email protected] Date: 3/15/2004 9:16 PM
> >Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
> ><[email protected]>
>

> You seem to run hot and cold. First you take Peter to task
> for lying, then you have light of it.

My post was to someone else, I thought.

I am making light of this particular poll, only.

And that is because I overreacted in my first response. I
did feel angry at first, but when I thought about it later,
it wasn't such a big deal. (This particular poll.)

[email protected] (Jan) wrote:

>I am sorry but I think honest is a big deal.

So do I. That's why I don't like people who dishonestly
claim to have university degrees which they do not have. I
am glad we can agree on this.

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

And Jan Drew jumps on any opportunity to trash a Jew....

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040315224107.06673.00001588@mb-
m25.aol.com...
> >Subject: Re: Honesty poll From:
> >[email protected] Date: 3/15/2004 4:18 PM
> >Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
> ><[email protected]>
> >
> >You have been presented with plenty of evidence that the
> >person playing
the
> >present game, which you are enjoining, has lied
> >repeatedly and misrepresented an entire situation.
> >
> >Yet you are still playing his game of deceit.
>
> NOW you have the picture!!!!!!!!!
>
> >Tell me this:
> >
> >Given the above, is there any reason _whatsoever_ that I
> >should think
that
> >you have an intention to honesty and impartiality in
> >regard to alt health discussions on mha, rather than to
> >follow the party line?
> >

> B I N G O!!!
>
> >If so, please present evidence to that effect.
>
> This is EXACTLY what I have been saying, Toby.
>
> They are ALL of this mindset.
>
> >I don't give a damn if Peter lied to you, this newsgroup,
> >his mother, or
the
> pope. Rich Shewmaker Ka Ching
>
> EVERY single one who plays this game is DISHONEST.
>
> Most likely EVERY single one HERE is a Jew, atheist or
> agnostic.
>
> They think they rule here. They lie, lie and lie, insult,
> insult, insult, belittle, belittle, belittle.
>
> And accuse others of EXACTLY what they are guitly of.
>
> This is how Satan works.
>
> Jan

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You have been presented with plenty of evidence that the
> person playing
the
> present game, which you are enjoining, has lied repeatedly
> and misrepresented an entire situation.
>
> Yet you are still playing his game of deceit.
>
> Tell me this:
>
> Given the above, is there any reason _whatsoever_ that I
> should think that you have an intention to honesty and
> impartiality in regard to alt health discussions on mha,
> rather than to follow the party line?
>
> If so, please present evidence to that effect.

There are two factsd about Cabot that have yet to be
refuted. Peter B mentioned them, and I went to check on them
for myself

Fact One: She does not have an M.D. degree. She attained her
basic medical degree in a school which is not authorized to
grant one.

Medical doctors, et al, are entitled to list their actual
degrees after their name, as the achievement of that degree
is an accomplishment, and a patient/person has the right to
know that their choice of professional has achieved the
minimal stanrd of education.

Cabot earned a medical degree which is denoted differently
that M.D. As far as I am concerned, she was untruthful when
she used the "M.D." after her name. In this areas, generics
do not count, AFAIAC.

Fact Two: She specifically stated that she graduated from a
school which did not exist at the time of her stated
graduation.

There is no further analysis needed. She clearly knows
better, as she was the one who graduated.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > > Most likely EVERY single one HERE is a Jew, atheist or
> > > agnostic.
>
> He's five foot-two, and he's six feet-four, He fights with
> missiles and with spears. He's all of thirty-one, and he's
> only seventeen, Been a soldier for a thousand years.
>
> He'a a Catholic, a Hindu, an Atheist, a Jain, A Buddhist
> and a Baptist and a Jew. And he knows he shouldn't kill,
> And he knows he always will, Kill you for me my friend and
> me for you.
>
> And he's fighting for Canada, He's fighting for France,
> He's fighting for the USA, And he's fighting for the
> Russians, And he's fighting for Japan, And he thinks we'll
> put an end to war this way.
>
> And he's fighting for Democracy, He's fighting for the
> Reds, He says it's for the peace of all. He's the one who
> must decide, Who's to live and who's to die, And he never
> sees the writing on the wall.
>
> But without him, How would ****** have condemned him at
> Dachau? Without him Caesar would have stood alone, He's
> the one who gives his body As a weapon of the war, And
> without him all this killing can't go on.
>
> He's the Universal Soldier and he really is to blame, His
> orders come from far away no more, They come from here and
> there and you and me, And brothers can't you see, This is
> not the way we put the end to war.
>
> Chords:- F,G7,C,Am Dm,Em He's five foot-two, and he's six
> feet-four, He fights with missiles and with spears. He's
> all of thirty-one, and he's only seventeen, Been a soldier
> for a thousand years.
>
> He'a a Catholic, a Hindu, an Atheist, a Jain, A Buddhist
> and a Baptist and a Jew. And he knows he shouldn't kill,
> And he knows he always will, Kill you for me my friend and
> me for you.
>
> And he's fighting for Canada, He's fighting for France,
> He's fighting for the USA, And he's fighting for the
> Russians, And he's fighting for Japan, And he thinks we'll
> put an end to war this way.
>
> And he's fighting for Democracy, He's fighting for the
> Reds, He says it's for the peace of all. He's the one who
> must decide, Who's to live and who's to die, And he never
> sees the writing on the wall.
>
> But without him, How would ****** have condemned him at
> Dachau? Without him Caesar would have stood alone, He's
> the one who gives his body As a weapon of the war, And
> without him all this killing can't go on.
>
> He's the Universal Soldier and he really is to blame, His
> orders come from far away no more, They come from here and
> there and you and me, And brothers can't you see, This is
> not the way we put the end to war.
>
> Chords:- F,G7,C,Am Dm,Em
> www.lyricsdomain.com/4/donovan/universal_soldier.html

Superb point and well made. I see that Ms. Drew did not get
it, as I expected.