or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Need help w\ shifters on Raleigh Record Sprint..

post #1 of 2
I have a Raleigh Record Sprint that I am "restoring" (HAH!;-), OK, well more or less just fixing up
so I can ride it. There is one downtube shifter (spell?) that is missing on the left side (front
derr) The brand is Suntour and the right side lug is round, and the left side lug is a sort of
squared-off circle on two sides. What brand/type of shifters would fit this bike? I am looking to
bike "on a budget" and my local bike shop told me that he could get some for $30 installed. Is that
a rip-off, or a good price? Thanks in advance to all who reply...
post #2 of 2

Re: Need help w\ shifters on Raleigh Record Sprint..

ive still got my old shifters at home, i will try to find out the make for
u...

panda

"Rogue Warrior" <Roguewarrior60@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have a Raleigh Record Sprint that I am "restoring" (HAH!;-), OK, well more or less just fixing
> up so I can ride it. There is one downtube shifter (spell?) that is missing on the left side
> (front derr) The brand is Suntour and the right side lug is round, and the left side lug is a sort
> of squared-off circle on two sides. What brand/type of shifters would fit this bike? I am looking
> to bike "on a budget" and my local bike shop told me that he could get some for $30 installed. Is
> that a rip-off, or a good price? Thanks in advance to all who reply...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cycling Equipment
This thread is locked