Peter's nasty comments

Mr P.Nis

Guest
Dear RST members

Please hold Peter responsible for the continuaton of my postings.

I can tell you that due to several e-mails from 1 of my "co troll supporters", and some negotiation,
it was agreed that today would be my FINAL posting day.

However, Peter's outburst has really upset me, and I shall now make it my mission, to get even -
this equates to the fact, that, as this is a group, you shall be punished as a group (I HAVE NEVER
BEEN IN THE ARMED FORCES).

so there

[email protected] (Mr P.Nis) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Dear RST members
>
> Please hold Peter responsible for the continuaton of my postings.
>
> I can tell you that due to several e-mails from 1 of my "co troll supporters", and some
> negotiation, it was agreed that today would be my FINAL posting day.
>
> However, Peter's outburst has really upset me, and I shall now make it my mission, to get even -
> this equates to the fact, that, as this is a group, you shall be punished as a group (I HAVE NEVER
> BEEN IN THE ARMED FORCES).
>
> so there

Could we have blown it in the "ecce" matter -?