or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

are carrera bikes any good?

post #1 of 7
got a carrera kraken for chrimbo, looks good feels good any one had one of these before

cheers
post #2 of 7

Re: are carrera bikes any good?

nyle wrote:
> got a carrera kraken for chrimbo, looks good feels good any one had one of these before

Strict regime of antibiotics should clear it up.

Bill "HTH" S.
post #3 of 7

Re: are carrera bikes any good?

>>got a carrera kraken for chrimbo, looks good feels good any one had one of these before
>

> Strict regime of antibiotics should clear it up.

LOL!!
post #4 of 7

Re: are carrera bikes any good?

Quote:
Originally posted by Nyle
got a carrera kraken for chrimbo, looks good feels good any one had one of these before

cheers
I bought a carrera Fury... i really treated it badly (im the worst cyclist).. ran into walls (really hard)., fell over seriously loads of times... and the bike is immaculate. Nothing happened. The tire frame is strong. The brakes are good.

I dont understand why people are knocking down this make. I never thought my bike would have lasted after the first week with me, and it has.
post #5 of 7

Vassilios wrote:

> I bought a carrera Fury... i really treated it badly (im the worst cyclist).. ran into walls
> (really hard)., fell over seriously loads of times...

WE WANT VIDEO!!!

Bill "boring Monday" S.
post #6 of 7

"Vassilios" <usenet-forum@cyclingforums.com> wrote in message
> Nyle wrote:
> > got a carrera kraken for chrimbo, looks good feels good any one had
one
> > of these before cheers
>

> I bought a carrera Fury... i really treated it badly (im the worst cyclist).. ran into walls
> (really hard)., fell over seriously loads of times... and the bike is immaculate. Nothing
> happened. The tire frame is strong. The brakes are good.
>
> I dont understand why people are knocking down this make. I never thought my bike would have
> lasted after the first week with me, and it has.
>

> --

Thanks muchly, this is the kinda feedback I was after. Looks like i'm off to get the Kraken SE this
weekend then.
post #7 of 7

Re: are carrera bikes any good?

Quote:
Originally posted by Gazzer
Vassilios <usenet-forum@cyclingforums.com> wrote in message news:<l5RVb.37733$Su4.35739@fe15.usenetserver.com>...
> Nyle wrote:
> > got a carrera kraken for chrimbo, looks good feels good any one had one of these before cheers
>

> I bought a carrera Fury... i really treated it badly (im the worst cyclist).. ran into walls
> (really hard)., fell over seriously loads of times... and the bike is immaculate. Nothing
> happened. The tire frame is strong. The brakes are good.
>
> I dont understand why people are knocking down this make. I never thought my bike would have
> lasted after the first week with me, and it has.

If the brakes are so good how come you keep riding into walls and falling off?

cheers

OK - I'll explain. OK! The brakes are good!! But why i keep on riding into walls and falling over is because i just learnt how to ride a bike. It was my first bike - EVER. I taught myself. Actually, i went to halfords, bought a SARACEN .. but changed it. Its not as sturdy as the Carrera.

I dont know why i never learned as a kid, but, any case, i ride pretty well now. I m still looking for someone to show me how to stand up whilst pedalling (for going up hills)??
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mountain Bikes
This thread is locked