or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: Trek 790 Mountain Bike (Hybrid)

post #1 of 3
Bought when I transitioned from a racing style Trek bike, and then never used. It's been sitting,
off its tires, in a spare room in my house. Needs dusted off and tires re-inflated. I think it's a
24" frame (mens). Has Gel Cell seat, air pump, and a tray with bag on the back. Bikes new condition
would be readily apparent to anybody upon looking at it. It's a nice bike, but I just don't rade
anymore. Bought new from the "Ambridge Bike Shop" (518 Merchant St, Ambridge, PA 15003).

Best offer. Contact me via email.

Ambridge (near Pittsburgh), PA area.

--
Mac Breck (KoshN) - from the desktop PC
-------------------------------

Re: For Sale: Trek 790 Mountain Bike (Hybrid)

"Mac Breck" <macthevorlon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Bought when I transitioned from a racing style Trek bike, and then never used. It's been sitting,
> off its tires, in
> spare room in my house. Needs dusted off and tires re-inflated. I think it's a 24" frame
> (mens). Has Gel
Cell
> seat, air pump, and a tray with bag on the back. Bikes
new
> condition would be readily apparent to anybody upon
looking
> at it. It's a nice bike, but I just don't rade

Sorry for that 5AM typo. Rade? Argh!

--
Mac Breck (KoshN) - from the desktop PC
-------------------------------
http://www.scifi.com/babylon5/ http://www.scifi.com/crusade/
http://www.scifi.com/bboard/browse.cgi/1/5/1521 (Brimstone)

> anymore. Bought new from the "Ambridge Bike Shop" (518 Merchant St, Ambridge, PA 15003).
>
> Best offer. Contact me via email.
>
> Ambridge (near Pittsburgh), PA area.
>
> --
> Mac Breck (KoshN) - from the desktop PC
> -------------------------------
> http://www.scifi.com/babylon5/ http://www.scifi.com/crusade/
> http://www.scifi.com/bboard/browse.cgi/1/5/1521
(Brimstone)
post #3 of 3

Re: For Sale: Trek 790 Mountain Bike (Hybrid)

In news:bt0sdi$45h$0@208.239.203.10,
Mac Breck <macthevorlon@yahoo.com> typed:
> "Mac Breck" <macthevorlon@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:bt0rlt$tcl$0@208.239.203.10...
>> Bought when I transitioned from a racing style Trek bike, and then never used. It's been sitting,
>> off its tires, in a spare room in my house. Needs dusted off and tires re-inflated. I think it's
>> a 24" frame (mens). Has Gel Cell seat, air pump, and a tray with bag on the back. Bikes new
>> condition would be readily apparent to anybody upon looking at it. It's a nice bike, but I just
>> don't rade
>
> Sorry for that 5AM typo. Rade? Argh!

There's another typo - the usenet group you want is spelled - r e c . b i c y c l e s . m a r k e t
p l a c e.

Mike
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home