Anyone tried this?

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Dave Wickware" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=292&i=2226
> > >

> > I was censored on this site. So much for knowledge.
> >

> OH please please do tell us how and why you were censored.
> Be sure to include the original posts.

I wish I could, however, the fascists deleted them.

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Dave Wickware" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=292&i=2226
> > >

> > I was censored on this site. So much for knowledge.
> >

> OH please please do tell us how and why you were censored.
> Be sure to include the original posts.

When I try to post, this is what I get:

Access Denied!

We are sorry, but we had to restrict your access to posting
new messages. Why?

There are many reasons why we choose to restrict access to
some members, ... usually it happens when people neglect
Forum Descriptions & Posting Guidelines, or they neglect
warnings from forum moderators

Most curezone forums are suppose to be used for support.

If you keep posting unsupportive messages inside Support
Forums, that is the easiest way to have your rights
restricted.

Posting Guidelines

If you think that this is an error, and that there is no a
valid bases for blocking your access, please contact the
webmaster by email: [email protected]

Obviously, they cannot stand a dissenter or being called on
their censorship.

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> > P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in
> > message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Dave Wickware" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > > message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > > >

> > > I was censored on this site. So much for knowledge.
> > >

> > OH please please do tell us how and why you were
> > censored. Be sure to include the original posts.
>
> When I try to post, this is what I get:
>
> Access Denied!
>
> We are sorry, but we had to restrict your access to
> posting new messages. Why?
>
> There are many reasons why we choose to restrict access to
> some members,
> usually it happens when people neglect Forum Descriptions
> & Posting Guidelines, or they neglect warnings from forum
> moderators
>
> Most curezone forums are suppose to be used for support.
>
> If you keep posting unsupportive messages inside Support
> Forums, that is
the
> easiest way to have your rights restricted.
>
> Posting Guidelines
>
> If you think that this is an error, and that there is no a
> valid bases for blocking your access, please contact the
> webmaster by email: [email protected]
>
> Obviously, they cannot stand a dissenter or being called
> on their censorship.

Awwwww Gee Whiz! Looks like you violated the posted
rules/agreements. DUH!

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> > P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in
> > message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Dave Wickware" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > > message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > > >

> > > I was censored on this site. So much for knowledge.
> > >

> > OH please please do tell us how and why you were
> > censored. Be sure to include the original posts.
>
> I wish I could, however, the fascists deleted them.

Ah well, then try to tell what you remember. And do try to
be honest, even if that is a foreign idea. You might like it
once you try it.

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> > > P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in
> > > message news:[email protected]
> > > .cv.net...

> > > OH please please do tell us how and why you were
> > > censored. Be sure to include the original posts.
> >
> > When I try to post, this is what I get:
> >
> > Access Denied!
> >
> > We are sorry, but we had to restrict your access to
> > posting new messages. Why?
> >
> > There are many reasons why we choose to restrict access
> > to some members,
> > usually it happens when people neglect Forum
> > Descriptions & Posting Guidelines, or they neglect
> > warnings from forum moderators
> >
> > Most curezone forums are suppose to be used for support.
> >
> > If you keep posting unsupportive messages inside Support
> > Forums, that is
> the
> > easiest way to have your rights restricted.
> >
> > Posting Guidelines
> >
> > If you think that this is an error, and that there is no
> > a valid bases
for
> > blocking your access, please contact the webmaster by
> > email: [email protected]
> >
> > Obviously, they cannot stand a dissenter or being called
> > on their censorship.
> >

> Awwwww Gee Whiz! Looks like you violated the posted
> rules/agreements. DUH!

Duh is about the most intelligent thing you have said.

Yes, I violated the posting rules by questioning the blind
faith acceptance of Hulda Clark, and questioning why my
mesdsgaes were deleted.

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> > P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in
> > message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > When I try to post, this is what I get:
> > >
> > > Access Denied!
> > >
> > > We are sorry, but we had to restrict your access to
> > > posting new messages. Why?
> > >
> > > There are many reasons why we choose to restrict
> > > access to some
members,
> > > usually it happens when people neglect Forum
> > > Descriptions & Posting Guidelines, or they neglect
> > > warnings from forum moderators
> > >
> > > Most curezone forums are suppose to be used for
> > > support.
> > >
> > > If you keep posting unsupportive messages inside
> > > Support Forums, that
is
> > the
> > > easiest way to have your rights restricted.
> > >
> > > Posting Guidelines
> > >
> > > If you think that this is an error, and that there is
> > > no a valid bases
> for
> > > blocking your access, please contact the webmaster by
> > > email: [email protected]
> > >
> > > Obviously, they cannot stand a dissenter or being
> > > called on their censorship.
> > >

> > Awwwww Gee Whiz! Looks like you violated the posted
> > rules/agreements.
DUH!

> Duh is about the most intelligent thing you have said.
>
> Yes, I violated the posting rules by questioning the
> blind faith
acceptance
> of Hulda Clark, and questioning why my mesdsgaes were
> deleted.

Well, I will agree to the extent that there are a lot of
people posting advice without any credentials on the
Curezone. Its just that you are unable to tell them and the
doctors apart.

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> > P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in
> > message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > When I try to post, this is what I get:
> > >
> > > Access Denied!
> > >
> > > We are sorry, but we had to restrict your access to
> > > posting new messages. Why?
> > >
> > > There are many reasons why we choose to restrict
> > > access to some
members,
> > > usually it happens when people neglect Forum
> > > Descriptions & Posting Guidelines, or they neglect
> > > warnings from forum moderators
> > >
> > > Most curezone forums are suppose to be used for
> > > support.
> > >
> > > If you keep posting unsupportive messages inside
> > > Support Forums, that
is
> > the
> > > easiest way to have your rights restricted.
> > >
> > > Posting Guidelines
> > >
> > > If you think that this is an error, and that there is
> > > no a valid bases
> for
> > > blocking your access, please contact the webmaster by
> > > email: [email protected]
> > >
> > > Obviously, they cannot stand a dissenter or being
> > > called on their censorship.
> > >

> > Awwwww Gee Whiz! Looks like you violated the posted
> > rules/agreements.
DUH!

> Duh is about the most intelligent thing you have said.
>
> Yes, I violated the posting rules by questioning the
> blind faith
acceptance
> of Hulda Clark, and questioning why my mesdsgaes were
> deleted.

Aw Gee, that's SOOOO unfair. The gall of those people,
expecting you to respect the rules!

In article <[email protected]>, "mdd" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> > Yes, I violated the posting rules by questioning the
> > blind faith
> acceptance
> > of Hulda Clark, and questioning why my mesdsgaes were
> > deleted.
> >

> Aw Gee, that's SOOOO unfair. The gall of those people,
> expecting you to respect the rules!

The problem was, the rule against questioning the blind
faith acceptance of Hulda Clark was not listed among the
rules. It's hard to abide by the rules when you don't know
what they are.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do
|you inconvenience me with questions?"

"Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, "mdd"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> > P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in
> > message
> > news:[email protected]...
>
> > > Yes, I violated the posting rules by questioning the
> > > blind faith
> > acceptance
> > > of Hulda Clark, and questioning why my mesdsgaes were
> > > deleted.
> > >

> > Aw Gee, that's SOOOO unfair. The gall of those people,
> > expecting you to respect the rules!
>
> The problem was, the rule against questioning the blind
> faith acceptance of Hulda Clark was not listed among the
> rules. It's hard to abide by the rules when you don't know
> what they are.

Here's your brother getting in trouble...
http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=264&i=941

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> > > P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in
> > > message news:[email protected]
> > > .cv.net...

> > > OH please please do tell us how and why you were
> > > censored. Be sure to include the original posts.
> >
> > When I try to post, this is what I get:
> >
> > Access Denied!
> >
> > We are sorry, but we had to restrict your access to
> > posting new messages. Why?
> >
> > There are many reasons why we choose to restrict access
> > to some members,
> > usually it happens when people neglect Forum
> > Descriptions & Posting Guidelines, or they neglect
> > warnings from forum moderators
> >
> > Most curezone forums are suppose to be used for support.
> >
> > If you keep posting unsupportive messages inside Support
> > Forums, that is
> the
> > easiest way to have your rights restricted.
> >
> > Posting Guidelines
> >
> > If you think that this is an error, and that there is no
> > a valid bases
for
> > blocking your access, please contact the webmaster by
> > email: [email protected]
> >
> > Obviously, they cannot stand a dissenter or being called
> > on their censorship.
> Awwwww Gee Whiz! Looks like you violated the posted
> rules/agreements. DUH!

Here is a refresher rant on the Curezone rules...
http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=264&i=937

"Dave Wickware" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> > > P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in
> > > message news:[email protected]
> > > .cv.net...

> members,

that
> is
> > > the

bases
> > for

> > > Awwwww Gee Whiz! Looks like you violated the posted
> > > rules/agreements.
> DUH!
> >
> > Duh is about the most intelligent thing you have said.
> >
> > Yes, I violated the posting rules by questioning the
> > blind faith
> acceptance
> > of Hulda Clark, and questioning why my mesdsgaes were
> > deleted.
>
> Well, I will agree to the extent that there are a lot of
> people posting advice without any credentials on the
> Curezone. Its just that you are unable to tell them and
> the doctors apart.

Wrong. I can tell them apart quite easily. The ones with the
facts to back up their advice are the doctors. The ones who
are factless are your potential customers.

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> > > P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in
> > > message news:[email protected]
> > > .cv.net...

> members,

that
> is
> > > the

bases
> > for

> > > Awwwww Gee Whiz! Looks like you violated the posted
> > > rules/agreements.
> DUH!
> >
> > Duh is about the most intelligent thing you have said.
> >
> > Yes, I violated the posting rules by questioning the
> > blind faith
> acceptance
> > of Hulda Clark, and questioning why my mesdsgaes were
> > deleted.
> >

> Aw Gee, that's SOOOO unfair. The gall of those people,
> expecting you to respect the rules!

Actually, Yellow Stain, I expected them to do just that.

I have been thrown out of better places.

"Dave Wickware" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:rac-
> [email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>, "mdd"
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> > > P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in
> > > message news:[email protected]
> > > .cv.net...

> > > acceptance
> > > >

> > > Aw Gee, that's SOOOO unfair. The gall of those people,
> > > expecting you
> > > respect the rules!
> >
> > The problem was, the rule against questioning the blind
> > faith acceptance of Hulda Clark was not listed among the
> > rules. It's hard to abide by the rules when you don't
> > know what they are.
>
> Here's your brother getting in trouble...
> http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=264&i=941

Yes, this is demonstrative of just how the Alties like to
censor dissenters. Look how they refer to the fine fellow as
a troll, in a feeble attempt to minimize what he has to say.

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 6 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> > P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in
> > message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

sure

> > members,
Posting

> that
> > is

> bases
> > > for

rules/agreements.
> > DUH!
> > >
> > > Duh is about the most intelligent thing you have said.
> > >
> > > Yes, I violated the posting rules by questioning the
> > > blind faith
> > acceptance
> > > of Hulda Clark, and questioning why my mesdsgaes were
> > > deleted.
> > >

> > Aw Gee, that's SOOOO unfair. The gall of those people,
> > expecting you to respect the rules!
>
> Actually, Yellow Stain, I expected them to do just that.
>
> I have been thrown out of better places.

Which is why we all want to follow you!

In article <[email protected]>,
"Dave Wickware" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:rac-
> [email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>, "mdd"
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> > > P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in
> > > message news:[email protected]
> > > .cv.net...

> > > acceptance
> > > >

> > > Aw Gee, that's SOOOO unfair. The gall of those people,
> > > expecting you to respect the rules!
> >
> > The problem was, the rule against questioning the blind
> > faith acceptance of Hulda Clark was not listed among the
> > rules. It's hard to abide by the rules when you don't
> > know what they are.
>
> Here's your brother getting in trouble...
> http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=264&i=941

Looks like the alties don't like hearing something they
don't agree with. Note how the one called "Wren" comments
that people have been asking to have this person kicked out.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do
|you inconvenience me with questions?"

"Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...

> > Here's your brother getting in trouble...
> > http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=264&i=941
>
> Looks like the alties don't like hearing something they
> don't agree with. Note how the one called "Wren"
> comments that people have been asking to have this
> person kicked out.
>
> --
> Orac
Perhaps, but that is much better than the Cons can do. The
Cons cannot stand to even think that someone uses medicine
different than what the Cons push. Let alone hear of it.

"Dave Wickware" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 6 2004" <M.a.r.k
> P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 5, 2004" <M.a.r.k
> > > P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote in
> > > message news:[email protected]
> > > .cv.net...

> sure

> > > members,
> Posting

> > that
> > > is

> > bases

their

> rules/agreements.
> > > DUH!

> > > acceptance
> > > >

> > > Aw Gee, that's SOOOO unfair. The gall of those people,
> > > expecting you
> > > respect the rules!
> >
> > Actually, Yellow Stain, I expected them to do just that.
> >
> > I have been thrown out of better places.
>
> Which is why we all want to follow you!

You would definitely up your standards.