Cipo's Jedi Mind Trick

Brian Roth

Guest
I wouldn't put too much stock in Cipo's threat to not start MSR tomorrow. A few years ago he messed
up his shoulder in a Tirennio crash but still found his way to the start line. I don't think any of
his rivals will discount his chances.

That TA crash was quite specatcular. I can e-mail a set of pictures to anyone that can host them....

"brian roth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I wouldn't put too much stock in Cipo's threat to not start MSR tomorrow. A few years ago he
> messed up his shoulder in a Tirennio crash but still found his way to the start line. I don't
> think any of his rivals will discount his chances.
>
> That TA crash was quite specatcular. I can e-mail a set of pictures to anyone that can host
> them....

Somehow Cipo's personality does not strike me as being the paradigm for a Jedi.

[email protected] (brian roth) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I wouldn't put too much stock in Cipo's threat to not start MSR tomorrow. A few years ago he
> messed up his shoulder in a Tirennio crash but still found his way to the start line. I don't
> think any of his rivals will discount his chances.
>
> That TA crash was quite specatcular. I can e-mail a set of pictures to anyone that can host
> them....

email them to:

deeznuts@suck-my-****.com

Please include the nude pics of Kunich's ex-wife as well.

Deez

3 photos up at http://www.phys.uu.nl/~dronkert/brian/