Rims

Mark Byerley

Guest
Does anyone have any experiences with Velocity Rims at all?
I was thinking of getting a Velocity Spartacus Uriel
Wheelset specifically. I don't want to pay big bucks for
something, however, I want something that is durable and yet
still somewhat "aero". Thanks for the input!

Mark

I have used some velocity wheels and they have been great. I
have heard to stay away from the sparticus however. One
complaint is that it comes out of true easy. This is not
charecteristic of other velocity wheels but I have heard
this from several people. I use velomax temptest and love
them. Pretty lite (for a 28mm rim) and smooth for the price.
I have had faster times consistantly with these than my
hed3's (on my test course). Just don't use them in the rain.
You can get them on e-bay pretty cheap.

Good Luck Mike

"Mark Byerley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Does anyone have any experiences with Velocity Rims at
> all? I was thinking of getting a Velocity Spartacus Uriel
> Wheelset specifically. I don't want to pay big bucks for
> something, however, I want something that is durable and
> yet still somewhat "aero". Thanks for the input!
>
> Mark

I have a set of Velocity Deep V with Ultegra hubs that I've been riding on
for about a year and they a true and aero, Hope this helps
jon
usmc