lamb bone

Elaine

Guest
I have a lamb bone with a little bit of lamb still on it.
Has anyone made lamb soup?

Elaine

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:27:07 -0400, "elaine" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> I have a lamb bone with a little bit of lamb still on it.
> Has anyone made lamb soup?

Use it for Scotch broth.

-sw

elaine wrote:

> I have a lamb bone with a little bit of lamb still on
> it. Has anyone made lamb soup?

Yes. We made some Scotch Broth. Simmered the bone with some
chopped onion and carrot and tossed in some barley. It was
delicious when we ate it, and we made the leftover soup even
better by adding a bit of curry powder to it.

Steve Wertz wrote:
> "elaine" <> wrote:
>
>> I have a lamb bone with a little bit of lamb still on
>> it. Has anyone made lamb soup?
>
> Use it for Scotch broth.

Oh God, I love Scotch Broth....