got my new P1 today

Nick

Guest
And it came with wait for it ....... a bell ! On a dirt jump
bike is this some new stylee thing to ring a bell when
airborne ?

"Nick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> And it came with wait for it ....... a bell ! On a dirt
> jump bike is this some new stylee thing to ring a bell
> when airborne ?

I don't know, ask alt.bmx. This is a mountain biking
newsgroup.

Greg

I got a GT a week ago sans bell... that's odd.

Matt
--
Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.

"Doki" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Nick wrote:
> > And it came with wait for it ....... a bell ! On a dirt
> > jump bike is this some new stylee thing to ring a bell
> > when airborne ?
>
> If you're in the UK, ISTR there's now a law that all new
> bicycles must be fitted with a bell.

---
No viruses found in this message. Checked by AVG anti-virus
system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.656 / Virus
Database: 421 - Release Date: 9/4/04

> "Nick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > And it came with wait for it ....... a bell ! On a dirt
> > jump bike is
this
> > some new stylee thing to ring a bell when airborne ?
> >

> I don't know, ask alt.bmx. This is a mountain biking
> newsgroup.

'Koff Greg - you're moderator in name only, just to appease
your weak and hungry little ego - no one who counts really
GAF whether or not you think his bike is a BMX or not. HTH!

',;~}~

Shaun aRe

"Matt Bostock" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de... <top post corrected>
> "Doki" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > Nick wrote:
> > > And it came with wait for it ....... a bell ! On a
> > > dirt jump bike is this some new stylee thing to ring a
> > > bell when airborne ?
> >
> > If you're in the UK, ISTR there's now a law that all new
> > bicycles must
be
> > fitted with a bell.

> I got a GT a week ago sans bell... that's odd.

Yeah, I've never heard of any such law either.

> Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories
> an hour.

Banging someone else's head against a wall uses ~ 450 Kcalls
an hour, and is ultimately more rewarding.

',;~}~

Shaun aRe

> "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Nick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > And it came with wait for it ....... a bell ! On a
> > > dirt jump bike is
> this
> > > some new stylee thing to ring a bell when airborne ?
> > >

> > I don't know, ask alt.bmx. This is a mountain biking
> > newsgroup.
>
> 'Koff Greg - you're moderator in name only, just to
> appease your weak and hungry little ego - no one who
> counts really GAF whether or not you think his bike is a
> BMX or not. HTH!

Dude, I didn't say it was a BMX. alt.bmx is just more
appropriate for a DIRT JUMP BIKE.

HTHT, Greg

Didnt meean to statr a war just thought i share the
amusement of getting a bell with the p1

Interestingly i didnt get a bell or reflectors with my Marin
Attack Trail i got in Feb.

> > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Nick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
is
> > this
> > > >

> > > I don't know, ask alt.bmx. This is a mountain biking
> > > newsgroup.
> >
> > 'Koff Greg - you're moderator in name only, just to
> > appease your weak
and
> > hungry little ego - no one who counts really GAF whether
> > or not you
think
> > his bike is a BMX or not. HTH!
> >

> Dude, I didn't say it was a BMX. alt.bmx is just more
> appropriate for a DIRT JUMP BIKE.
>
> HTHT, Greg

> > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Nick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
is
> > this
> > > >

> > > I don't know, ask alt.bmx. This is a mountain biking
> > > newsgroup.
> >
> > 'Koff Greg - you're moderator in name only, just to
> > appease your weak
and
> > hungry little ego - no one who counts really GAF whether
> > or not you
think
> > his bike is a BMX or not. HTH!
> >

> Dude, I didn't say it was a BMX. alt.bmx is just more
> appropriate for a DIRT JUMP BIKE.

Well, thanks muchly for clearing up that massive mystery for
us Greg, I'm sure now, that in future these people will run
right on over to alt.bmx and post there.

Shaun aRe

"Nick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message new-
> > > s:[email protected]...

> is
> > > this

> > > 'Koff Greg - you're moderator in name only, just to
> > > appease your weak
> and
> > > hungry little ego - no one who counts really GAF
> > > whether or not you
> think
> > > his bike is a BMX or not. HTH!
> > >

> > Dude, I didn't say it was a BMX. alt.bmx is just more
> > appropriate for a DIRT JUMP BIKE.
> >
> > HTHT, Greg

> Didn't meean to statr a war

There's a war somewhere?

> just thought i share the amusement of getting a bell
> with the p1

And amusing it was, too.

> Interestingly i didnt get a bell or reflectors with my
> Marin Attack Trail
> got in Feb.

But that wasn't interesting.

',;~}~