Aerospokes opinion

Bentbiker

Guest
just ordered some aerospokes, and of course NOW, i'm looking for some opinions on them! Mainly: 1.
are they faster than conventional run of the mill rims [Alex rims Deore hubs] 2. is it harsher
riding 3. do they hold up well. thanks for your opinions.

I used to have them on my toureasy. They looked very nice, were low maintenance, but heavier than
regular wheels. I had no complaints.

Send them back ASAP!

Harsh ride and they do eventually go out of round leading to a lot of bad vibrations.

On mine, the bearings failed at 2,300 miles.

I tossed mine in the garbage - junk!

Bruce Griffin

"Jonathan Kaplan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I used to have them on my toureasy. They looked very nice, were low maintenance, but heavier than
> regular wheels. I had no complaints.

I disagree with Bruce. I have had mine for over 10,000 miles and done nothing to them. The company
would probably be interested in these comments. I have found them a good company to business with.
news:[email protected]...