Good Colon Cleansing Program and Enema Bag

Mary

Guest
Hope no one is offended.

Just thought some people here may be interested in where to
get a good enema bag Kit

They also have a good enema soap that comes with the bags
and a herbal body detox program that was good

Any way, take a look if you think you may be interested

http://www.EnemaKit.com

Some people here may be into that :)

Mary

>Just thought some people here may be interested in >where
>to get a good enema bag Kit

I think Jan Drew might truly benefit from this.

"Mary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hope no one is offended.
>
> Just thought some people here may be interested in where
> to get a good enema bag Kit
>
> They also have a good enema soap that comes with the bags
> and a herbal body detox program that was good
>
> Any way, take a look if you think you may be interested
>

> http://www.EnemaKit.com
>
> Some people here may be into that :)
>
> Mary

"Janna" <[email protected]> wrote in news:Bqfrc.192$4Q1.96
@fe39.usenetserver.com:

> >Just thought some people here may be interested in >where
> >to get a good
>> enema bag Kit
>

> I think Jan Drew might truly benefit from this.

But only after her death. Why? Because giving her carcass an
enema is the only way one is going to get it to fit in a
coffin. As a matter of fact, I'll bet that one could bury
her in a coffee can after the administration of an enema.

--
Nothing beats the bandwidth of a station wagon filled with
DLT tapes.

"Janna" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Just thought some people here may be interested in >where
> >to get a good enema bag Kit
>

> I think Jan Drew might truly benefit from this.

She tried it to cure her recto-crania, but, alas, inserted
the tube inthe wrong orifice and had a braincleanse.

> "Mary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hope no one is offended.
> >
> > Just thought some people here may be interested in where
> > to get a good enema bag Kit
> >
> > They also have a good enema soap that comes with the
> > bags and a herbal body detox program that was good
> >
> > Any way, take a look if you think you may be interested
> >

> > http://www.EnemaKit.com
> >
> > Some people here may be into that :)
> >
> > Mary

I have never emailed you. Liar Liar Liar

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040521203459.09674.00001802@mb-
m02.aol.com...
> >Subject: Re: Good Colon Cleansing Program and Enema Bag
> >From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 21, 2004"
> >M.a.r.kP.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected] Date:
> >5/21/2004 6:27 AM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
> ><[email protected]>
> >

> >"Janna" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
good

> >> I think Jan Drew might truly benefit from this.
>
> That's nice of Janna.
>
> She send me a private nasty e-mail, I replied by asking
> her not to e-mail
me,
> as all discussion whuld be out in the open.
>
> Them I received this. A pity Janna is one of the dishonest
> who uses fake e-mails.
>
> I guess the hate overrules good sense.
>

> >Unable to deliver message to the following address(es)
[email protected]

> >Remote host said: 554 delivery error: This user doesn't
> >have an
> account
>
> --- Original message follows. Please do not e-mail me
> privately, all discusson should be out in the
open.

> Thanks,
>
> Jan

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: Good Colon Cleansing Program and Enema Bag
> >From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 21, 2004"
> >M.a.r.kP.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected] Date:
> >5/21/2004 6:27 AM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
> ><[email protected]>
> >

> >"Janna" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
good

> >> I think Jan Drew might truly benefit from this.
>
> That's nice of Janna.

Stick it in you ear................

you really inspire me Jan Drew

(from how the grinch stole christmas as a mad lib)

How the Jan drew Stole passover

Every Jew Down in Jew-ville Liked passover a lot...

But the Jan drew, Who lived just North of Jew-ville, Did
NOT!

The Jan drew hated passover! The whole passover season! Now,
please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason. It
could be that his bone head wasn't screwed on quite right.
It could be, perhaps, that his undies were too tight. But I
think that the most likely reason of all May have been that
his brain was two sizes too small.

But, Whatever the reason, His bone head or his undies, He
stood there on passover morning, hating the Jews, Staring
down from his cave with a sour, Jan drew-y frown At the nasty-
lighted basement below in their town. For he knew every Jew
down in Jew-ville beneath Was singing now, hanging a candle.

"And they're hanging their unleavened bread!" he snarled
with a sneer. "Tomorrow is passover! It's practically here!"
Then he slithered, with his Jan drew skull nervously
drumming, "I MUST find a way to keep passover from coming!"
For, tomorrow, he knew... (addition by Janna) she typed
nasty postings all the while humming The Jan Drew spouted
and screamed and shouted I don't hate Jew people I told you
that right? don't look at my postings keep those out of
sight. I think that I'm better than anyone here The jan drew
sat glaring and then with a sneer she typed and she typed
calling every Jew names "I must stir the pot to keep up with
these games." In spite of Jan Drew a mindless old goat
passover still came and hearts were afloat The last that I
heard Jan Drew wasn't well the key got lost to her well
padded cell.

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040521203459.09674.00001802@mb-
m02.aol.com...
> >Subject: Re: Good Colon Cleansing Program and Enema Bag
> >From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 21, 2004"
> >M.a.r.kP.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected] Date:
> >5/21/2004 6:27 AM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
> ><[email protected]>
> >

> >"Janna" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
good