Sachs Aris cogs

Yeha

Guest
I'm trying to find a bike shop with a good selection of
freewheel cogs for a sachs aris body. I managed to find a
build board in Woodrups of Leeds so I've got 4, but I nee
some more to make 7 ;-)

In message <[email protected]>,
yeha <[email protected]> writes
>I'm trying to find a bike shop with a good selection of
>freewheel cogs for a sachs aris body. I managed to find a
>build board in Woodrups of Leeds so I've got 4, but I nee
>some more to make 7 ;-)

Spa Cyles in Harrogate may have some.

01423 887003
--
Chris French, Leeds

Unfortunately, I live in Harrogate and had already
tried that.

"yeha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Unfortunately, I live in Harrogate and had already
> tried that.

Settle might have some - you'll need to phone.

(can't remember if the board I saw was shimano or
sachs or both)

cheers, clive

yeha wrote:

> I'm trying to find a bike shop with a good selection of
> freewheel cogs for a sachs aris body. I managed to find a
> build board in Woodrups of Leeds so I've got 4, but I nee
> some more to make 7 ;-)

Try :

White's Cycle Centre 124 Erith Road Bexleyheath Kent
DA7 6BU (open map : http://www.streetmap.co.uk/stre-
etmap.dll?postcode2map?DA7+6BU) 01322 558331 IBD

I'm pretty sure that the board the chap was shewing me
whilst helping with my helicomatic block was a Sachs ...

Philip Taylor