Is it just me or has no one answered the question

Kent

Guest
Does anyone have any views as to whether either of these two frames is any better than the other? I
would be interested to hear from anynoe who has ridden/owned both.

Tom

Hi Tom

Haven't spent a lot of time riding either of these bikes but when you look at the fact the the US
Postal and Once teams ride bike veru similar to these they are bound to be pretty good. As for which
is better..that's a matter of personal choice. How the bike feels when you ride it is more
important. Going out on a limb I'd say the Trek would probably absorb more road shock due to its
carbon construction. Maybe if you noted what length of race you planned onusing it for would be of
more help. If they're longer in duration I'd say the Trek but if it's an all out bottom bracket
trashing sprint or something like that..maybe the tighter geometry of the Giant would be better. I'm
sure both come with very good warranties but given that Trek has a pretty big base of operations on
US soil I'd say that if you needed a frame replaced quickly they'd be a better choice. As for the
rest of the rants below..just ignore them. Some people really need to relax a bit more and just
enjoy the sport.

Cheers Kent Parkinson
PS Just my two cents but at least it comes closer to answering your question

No one answered because no one cares. Everyone in here is so damned caught up in their own
egotistical world that they don't give a rat's **** about anyone or anything else. We should rename
this group rec.ego.me.me.me.me.me

news:<[email protected]>...