Spices/herbs for meats.

Jnj

Guest
I am looking for a guide to which spices and herbs are best
suited for which meats as well as what they do to flavor the
meats (especially in combination). Does anyone have any
links or tips?

TIA....

James

><[email protected]> wrote: I am looking for a guide to which
>spices and herbs are best suited for which meats as well as
>what they do to flavor the meats (especially in
>combination). Does anyone have any links or tips?

Subscribe to Penzeys Spices catalog: <penzeys.com>

---= BOYCOTT FRANCE (belgium) GERMANY--SPAIN =--- ---= Move
UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
"Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without
tribulation." Sheldon ````````````

[email protected] (PENMART01) wrote in
news:[email protected]:

>><[email protected]> wrote: I am looking for a guide to which
>>spices and herbs are best suited for which meats as well
>>as what they do to flavor the meats (especially in
>>combination). Does anyone have any links or tips?
>
> Subscribe to Penzeys Spices catalog: <penzeys.com>
>

> ---= BOYCOTT FRANCE (belgium) GERMANY--SPAIN =--- ---=
> Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
> *********
> "Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without
> tribulation." Sheldon ````````````

A nice Spice reference http://www-
ang.kfunigraz.ac.at/~katzer/engl/

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on
nothing but food and water.

> Subscribe to Penzeys Spices catalog: <penzeys.com>

Ya know, I tried that once before and never did receive
anything. I'll have to fill out the form again.

James

Just a mention here for info. We have a Penzey's within
driving distance from here. They have tons of spices and
their catalog includes a few recipes in every issue. I get
mine regularly. BUT - my daughter and I have discovered that
some of their spice mixes include MSG that isn't always
listed in the catalog. If you have an intolerance to that
you might want to confirm the ingredients before ordering.

Susie

"PENMART01" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040601181938.07406.00000306@mb-
m03.aol.com...
> >> Subscribe to Penzeys Spices catalog: <penzeys.com>
> >
> >Ya know, I tried that once before and never did receive
> >anything. I'll
have
> >to fill out the form again.
> >
> >James
>
> Call: 1-800-741-7787
>
> Mail order companys most generally assign personel for
> tending to emailed catalog requests, etc. as a fill-in
> when nothing else is pressing... often
no
> one ever reads those catalog requests because some lazy
> pimply faced
pinhead