Jan Dodges, Diverts, Evades, Pretends Didn't Hear Question

Mark Thorson

Guest
Jan the Accuser wrote:

> People from Cell Tech talking to Mark Thorson.

But what I asked for is an example of MY WORDS which form a
false statement or a lie. I'm sure you can find examples of
other people telling lies, but I am not responsible for
what they say.

> > ****That does not mean that
> > > you present the truth.*****
> >
> > *****but you are being
> > >

> > > *****untruthful*******
>
> Two examples.

Examples of what? Those are not MY WORDS. Therefore they are
not examples of any false statement of lie made by me.

> ****Mr.Thorson's intent to create alarm and public panic
> > > regarding the microcystinissue demonstrates a lack of
> > > knowledge or

> > slanderous
> > > intent.***
>
> Three examples.

Again, not examples of MY WORDS. This is somebody else
talking. Why don't you post an example of an ORIGINAL
STATEMENT from me which is false or a lie.

Why is that?

It is because you CAN'T.

> ***vicious obsession.***
>
> Four examples, plus the fact you are STILL obsessed.

Again, not my words. You once again demonstrate that you
cannot post an example of anything I said about Cell Tech or
their algae which is false, much less a lie.

> ***Why Mr. Thorson spends so
> > > much lime and energy bashing Cell Tech and SuperBlue-
> > > Green Algae
> remains a
> > > mystery to me and many other scientists who have the
> > > background to

> > properly
> > > interpret the scientific literature***.
>
> Five examples.

Again, NOT MY WORDS, therefore not an example of a false
statement or a lie made by me.

> **** He does not appear to be interested in
> > > discovering the truth***
>
> Six examples.
>
> since it has been conveyed to him
> > >
> > > ***many times****
>
> Seven examples, plus the many times HERE.
>
> ****Mr. Thorson makes a concerted
> > > and unsolicited effort to track down and forward his
> > > postings to
> anyone he
> > > suspects to be interested or involved with Super Blue
> > > Green Algae.

> > suppose
> > > that this is an unfortunate side tfreedom of speech
> > > which, when
> coupled
> > with
> > > the power of the internet, allows someone to
> > > spread ***
> > >
> > **erroneous statements***
>
> Eight examples.
>
> mis-statement.
> > >>
> > to state incorrectly : give a false account of
>
> Nine examples.
>
> ****Dear Mr. Thorson,The analysis report for Klamath Lake
> Sample # 1399
> > ("Analysis Report")written by Dr. Wayne Carmichael and
> > which you
> forwarded to
> > me by e-mail onSaturday, August 15, 1998, is property of
> > Cell tech.
> The
> > Analysis Report contains confidential proprietary
> > information that
> constitutes
> > a tradesecret. Its release to you or any person who is
> > not an
> employee of
> > CellTech was not authorized, and your release of it to
> > anyone is
> notauthorized.
> > Any use or release by you of the Analysis Report or the
> > contents of
> the report may subject you to civil compensatory and
> punitive damages
and
> criminal
> > penalties under both federal and state law, including
> > but not
limited to the
> > Electronic Espionage Act of 1996, the Uniform
> > TradeSecrets Act, and
> common law claims for unjust enrichment and
> conversion**********
>
> Ten examples and proof you LIED and siad you had no
> warning.
>
> The Anatoxin-a Primer implied that Super Blue Green Algae
> from Klamath
Lake,
> produced by Cell Tech, contains anatoxin-a (a neurotoxin I
characterized as
> addictive), and that Cell Tech deliberately avoids testing
> for this
toxin
> because anatoxin-a is responsible for the effects
> reported by SBGA
users. I
> have since been advised that Cell Tech conducts regular
> tests that
would
> disclose anatoxin-a, and that this toxin has never been
> found in Super
Blue
> Green Algae. I had no basis for the suggestions I
> made in the
Anatoxin-a
> Primer, and I hereby retract it in full.
>
> Eleven Examples.
>
> Now shut up for the sake of the readers.
>
> Jan

You still have not posted EVEN ONE example of a statement I
made about Cell Tech or their algae which is false or a lie.

Jan, it appears you need some help seeing what an ORIGINAL
POSTING which contains a LIE looks like. Let me help you.

To see Jan's ORIGINAL POSTING, go here:w.google.com/groups?selm=20040310000815.25804.00001173%40mb-
m01.aol.com

Jan wrote:

> >From: Mark Thorson [email protected]
> >
> >Instead of responding to what you say, Jan is trying to
> >discredit you by making insinuations about who you are or
> >what your motives may be.
> >
> >Soon, she may accuse you of being on the payroll of the
> >pharmaceutical companies, etc. That's the way Jan works.
>
> That would be ANOTHER LIE from Mark Thorson. I have
> NEVER accused
anyone of
> any such thing.
>
> So do prove your claim Mark!!!!!
>
> You can't YOU JUST LIED AGAIN!!!!!!!

----- example quotes of Jan accusing people of being paid
shills -----

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:w.google.com/groups?selm=20030415173745.18794.00000646%40mb-
fn.aol.com

Any time alt. health is mentioned the personal trashing
starts. Mostly comes from paid shill Mark Probert.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:w.google.com/groups?selm=20030412210802.08778.00000680%40mb-
fw.aol.com

Internet bully Mark Probert who is a paid shill and lives
off his wife.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:w.google.com/groups?selm=20030410170838.14245.00000347%40mb-
ct.aol.com

As for Mark, he is a paid shill and lives off his wife.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:w.google.com/groups?selm=20030325123827.25124.00000246%40mb-
mn.aol.com

As long as Mark is here, the paid shill will call names
when in fact he is the one who is a bigot. Speaking of his
own people.