Bacon Wrapped Scallops

Patrice Massey

Guest
> From: "Scot Schulz" <[email protected]> Scallops seem the
> latest fad as an appetizer..maybe because they are low-
> carb? I am looking for ways to use scallops as an
> appetizer. Thanks for any help you can provide.

This is a simple tasty recipe you can do on the grill.

Wrap large bay scallops in 1/2 slice of bacon. Hold together
with toothpicks or skewers that have been soaked in water
for 1/2 hour. Cook over low/medium heat on the grill until
the bacon is cooked, but not dark.

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia Hill at [email protected].
Archives: http://www.cdkitchen.com/rfr/ http://recipes.alastra.com/