or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Litespeed Vela

post #1 of 3
Hi,
got the chance of a second hand Litespeed Vela[used once only!!!, like new] for £650-£700. Is this a good buy?. I am after my first road bike in 20 odd years to get fitter and do more mileage than i do on my hybrid.This price is a bit over what i planned to spend but if it is a bargain then i would go for it.
Thanks for any views and advice
cheers.
post #2 of 3

Re: Litespeed Vela

In article <WrK0c.94459$dL2.23502@fe18.usenetserver.com>, usenet- forum@cyclingforums.com says...
> Hi, got the chance of a second hand Litespeed Vela[used once only!!!, like new] for £650-£700. Is
> this a good buy?. I am after my first road bike in 20 odd years to get fitter and do more mileage
> than i do on my hybrid.This price is a bit over what i planned to spend but if it is a bargain
> then i would go for it. Thanks for any views and advice cheers.
>

> --

Yep, but only if it fits. The fact that your naughty bits don't touch the top tube does not mean
that it fits. Get measured first, worth the £25 or so.

--
Mark (MSA) This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling of contents may
have occurred during transmission

Re: Litespeed Vela

As MSA says, it is only a bargain if it is right for you. That having been said, if all else fits,
then i would suggest that the price quoted for an immaculate Litespeed is well worth going for.

--
Regards from The Slapster, Cornwall, UK

Who hopes to die peacefully - just like his Uncle, And not kicking and Screaming - Like his Uncles
passengers!!

"MSA" <onyerbikemark@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <WrK0c.94459$dL2.23502@fe18.usenetserver.com>, usenet- forum@cyclingforums.com says...
> > Hi, got the chance of a second hand Litespeed Vela[used once only!!!, like new] for £650-£700.
> > Is this a good buy?. I am after my first road bike in 20 odd years to get fitter and do more
> > mileage than i do on my hybrid.This price is a bit over what i planned to spend but if it is a
> > bargain then i would go for it. Thanks for any views and advice cheers.
> >

> > --
> >

> Yep, but only if it fits. The fact that your naughty bits don't touch the top tube does not mean
> that it fits. Get measured first, worth the £25 or so.
>

> --
> Mark (MSA) This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling of contents may
> have occurred during transmission
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: UK and Europe