Ms Crow at l'Alpe d'Huez

>From: [email protected] (Richard Adams)

>At the bottom of the Alpe d'Huez climb France. June 2004

If that's actually her I'm prettydamnimpressed. We had
Pro women this weekend who weren't in that kind of
shape. Bill C

Marty wrote:

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>What was her time?
>

> Whatever she wants it to be.

I think I read she did 90 minutes.

Some observations -
1. She's not wearing USPS kit. Good
2. She's wearing Lance's socks. Bad
3. She's got what appears to be an FSA compact crank
instead of DA10. Good
4. Her bike is not a Lance hand-me-down. Good
5. It might as well be. Bad
6. She should have started 10 km before the bottom of the
mountain. Bad

> >From: [email protected] (Richard Adams)
>
> >At the bottom of the Alpe d'Huez climb France. June 2004
> >

> If that's actually her I'm prettydamnimpressed. We had
> Pro women this
weekend
> who weren't in that kind of shape. Bill C

Looking pretty good. Maybe she was already into casual
cycling. Makes me wonder if former X was into riding at
all. That might of helped with their marriage rather then
blowing up at Lance and his buddies going on rides here
and there. SC is looking more and more like Lances
soulmate all the time.

Yeah thats her.

She did it in just under 90 mins. I saw an interview with
her and she mentioned it.

She comes from a very athletic family. She's a life long
runner (didn't say how fast).

http://images.interscope.com/992/jun13-scbottalpe.jpg

[email protected] writes:

> She's a life long runner

Well, that explains why she's in more dire need of a ****
job than any white woman in history.

-Gerard

> >From: [email protected] (Richard Adams)
>
> >At the bottom of the Alpe d'Huez climb France. June 2004
> >

> If that's actually her I'm prettydamnimpressed. We had
> Pro women this
weekend
> who weren't in that kind of shape. Bill C

She's known to be a runner. Just wait until after she's
carries Lance's love child.

"Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040707184326.11616.00001004@mb-
> m11.aol.com...
> > >From: [email protected] (Richard Adams)
> >
> > >At the bottom of the Alpe d'Huez climb France.
> > >June 2004
> > >

> > If that's actually her I'm prettydamnimpressed. We had
> > Pro women this
> weekend
> > who weren't in that kind of shape. Bill C
>
> Looking pretty good. Maybe she was already into casual
> cycling.

She was a runner and general fitness(yoga, rock climing,
weights) type person. She claims to only have started
cycling after Lance bought her a bike. I doubt Lance had to
buy one. More like he asked the guys at Trek for a bike, and
the guys at Nike and Giro for gear. LOL

"Jiyang Chen" wrote in message ...
> Didn't even need a third chainring.

Yes, but that inner ring is awfully small.

For that hill, you really only need one gear.

-Bob

> That might of helped with their marriage rather then
> blowing up at Lance and his buddies going on rides
here
> and there. SC is looking more and more like Lances
> soulmate all the time.

Oh, ****. I must be in the wrong newsgroup. This must be
rec.blushing.brides.wannabe.

Give me a break. Who gives a f**k about who's doing who.

-Bob

[email protected] (TritonRider) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >From: [email protected] (Richard Adams)
>
> >At the bottom of the Alpe d'Huez climb France. June 2004
> http://images.interscope.com/992/jun13-scbottalpe.jpg

> If that's actually her I'm prettydamnimpressed. We had
> Pro women this weekend who weren't in that kind of
> shape. Bill C

Sheryl look spectacular in that photo.

Here's what Bill's talking about:
http://www.kenpapai.com/racing/sf2003/women/last0602.jpg

-Ken

TritonRider <[email protected]> wrote:
> >From: Gerard Lanois [email protected]

> >Well, that explains why she's in more dire need of a ****
> >job than any white woman in history. -Gerard

> Yeah, Female endurance athletes should handicap
> themselves with big fake bags of saline attached to their
> chests just so infantile dickwad males can drool over
> them. That's the ticket, Drooolllll Drooollll As Henry
> would say! Dumbass! Bill C

Inappropriate? Yes.

Ancient RBR in-joke? Also yes:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=7namm0%24145%241%40ash-
.prod.itd.earthlink.net

Unless Gerard came up with it independently, in which case I
am suddenly very afraid.

Anyway, Gerard, this is rbr. We're supposed to be a bunch of
weenies that only notice people's quads, calf muscle
definition, and their sock height. Thank you for your
attention in this matter.

K. J. Papai wrote:
> [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote in message news:<20040707184326.11616.00001004@mb-
> m11.aol.com>...
>
>>>From: [email protected] (Richard Adams)
>>

>>>At the bottom of the Alpe d'Huez climb France. June 2004
>>
>> http://images.interscope.com/992/jun13-scbottalpe.jpg
>

>> If that's actually her I'm prettydamnimpressed. We had
>> Pro women this weekend who weren't in that kind of
>> shape. Bill C
>

> Sheryl look spectacular in that photo.
>
> Here's what Bill's talking about:
> http://www.kenpapai.com/racing/sf2003/women/last0602.jpg