OT: Quote for Clyde

Zilla

Guest
"A country needs at least beer and an airline; it may help to have a football team, or some nuclear
weapons, but at the very least it needs beer." - the late Frank Zappa

--
- Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

Zilla wrote:
> "A country needs at least beer and an airline; it may help to have a football team, or some
> nuclear weapons, but at the very least it needs beer." - the late Frank Zappa

Beer is proof that god loves us and want's us to be happy - Ben Franklin

more availible at: http://www.tastybrew.com/humor/quotes.html

"John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

| Zilla wrote:
| > "A country needs at least beer and an airline; it may help to have a football team, or some
| > nuclear weapons, but at the very least it needs beer." - the late Frank Zappa
|
| Beer is proof that god loves us and want's us to be happy - Ben Franklin
|
| more availible at: http://www.tastybrew.com/humor/quotes.html

I wonder if what we like to consume has to do with body chemistry, as I have never like beer, in
fact, the only one I can bring myself to swallow is Corona, when it has plenty of lime!

Then again, I rarely ever drink (just don't get me around a margarita!)

---
http://intergalax.com

Release Date: 4/17/2003

Margarita!??!?

ya might as well have a girly-drink with an umbrella in it
:)

news:[email protected]...

Gazoo wrote:
> Margarita!??!?
>
> ya might as well have a girly-drink with an umbrella in it
> :)

Now, now...... if a Margarita is done RIGHT it is a work of art this is know as a Scratch Margarita
(as in "made from scratch")

chill serving glass fill shaker w/ chipped ice, over the ice add: freshly squeezed juice from 1/2
lime <Preferably a Key Lime> add 2oz of GOOD Tequila <another debate entirely> add 1oz Cointreau
shake strain into serving glass enjoy repeat

Nelson Binch wrote:
> "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> |

> | Zilla wrote:
> | > "A country needs at least beer and an airline; it may help to have a football team, or some
> | > nuclear weapons, but at the very least it needs beer." - the late Frank Zappa
> |
> | Beer is proof that god loves us and want's us to be happy - Ben Franklin
> |
> | more availible at: http://www.tastybrew.com/humor/quotes.html
>
> I wonder if what we like to consume has to do with body chemistry, as I have never like beer, in
> fact, the only one I can bring myself to swallow is Corona, when it has plenty of lime!
>
> Then again, I rarely ever drink (just don't get me around a margarita!)

Ooh, god. Not tequila. Never again. Tequila made me afraid I *wasn't* going to die.

Kathleen