Body armor ideas:

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:28:51 -0700, supabonbon wrote:

> http://www.ibiblio.org/jmaynard/TRONcostume/

Knew it was going to be good when the first sentence contained the word
'Penguicon'. Wasn't disappointed...

The great thing about the Internet is that people who would previously
have made arses of themselves in private, now publish pictures of
themselves being arses for everyone to see. Brilliant.

bomba wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:28:51 -0700, supabonbon wrote:
>

>>http://www.ibiblio.org/jmaynard/TRONcostume/

> Knew it was going to be good when the first sentence contained the word
> 'Penguicon'. Wasn't disappointed...
>
> The great thing about the Internet is that people who would previously
> have made arses of themselves in private, now publish pictures of
> themselves being arses for everyone to see. Brilliant.

Truly obscene.

greg

"p e t e f a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:D[email protected]...

> "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
> > On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:28:51 -0700, supabonbon wrote:
> >
> > > http://www.ibiblio.org/jmaynard/TRONcostume/

> > Knew it was going to be good when the first sentence contained the word
> > 'Penguicon'. Wasn't disappointed...

> Hey, that looks alot like Demi Moore
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/990000/images/_991850_moore150.jpg

I was thinking more along the lines of Milton from Office Space...

Jon

supabonbon wrote:

> http://www.ibiblio.org/jmaynard/TRONcostume/
>
> /scott

He should lower that target on his back about 18", so he doesn't get too
bruised from everyone kicking him in the ass!

And speaking of such, what the hell is in the back of his jammies... a
smiling chipmunk ?? :-((
--
Slacker

"bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:28:51 -0700, supabonbon wrote:
>
> > http://www.ibiblio.org/jmaynard/TRONcostume/

> Knew it was going to be good when the first sentence contained the word
> 'Penguicon'. Wasn't disappointed...
>
> The great thing about the Internet is that people who would previously
> have made arses of themselves in private, now publish pictures of
> themselves being arses for everyone to see. Brilliant.

That right there's some seriously misplaced pride LOL!

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - I mean, he wasn't even 'laughing along' FFS.

Daniel Lauring wrote:

> A little more investigation and you will find these links.
>
> http://www.conmicro.cx/
>
> http://www.conmicro.cx/~vakko/
>
> http://www.conmicro.cx/~vakko/orvan/

Ohhh ****... as if we couldn't tell there was something very, very
seriously wrong with this guy.

He's a super geek: http://www.conmicro.cx/homebox.html

Into guns: "I'm a Benefactor Life Member of the National Rifle
Association, and a member of the US Practical Shooting Association, with
interests in handgun shooting and reloading. Here's where to find out
more about guns, shooting, and the right to keep and bear arms."

And into, ahem, Beefcake!
http://www.conmicro.cx/~vakko/orvan/oxtail_sammish.jpg

He's in desperate need of a new home
<http://jpatokal.iki.fi/photo/travel/Germany/Berlin/Sachsenhausen/Prison_Cell.JPG>
--
Slacker

"Relationships: r-
I've have difficulty maintaining a relationship."

What? Women don't like guys that make and wear tron costumes? ****, guess
I'd better cancel my order for three tubes of glow-in-the-dark glue.

"Sex[m]: y?
It's none of your business what my sex life is like."

I bet it involves tron costumes, assorted firearms, and klingon.

Daniel Lauring <[email protected]> wrote:
> A little more investigation and you will find these links.
>
> http://www.conmicro.cx/
>
> http://www.conmicro.cx/~vakko/
>
> http://www.conmicro.cx/~vakko/orvan/
>

> "supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> http://www.ibiblio.org/jmaynard/TRONcostume/
>>
>> /scott

This critter needs to be put down for the sake of the gene pool. Let's
see -- a tron costume wearing, self described computer geek with a cartoon
fetish who can't maintain relationships. Wow. That's pretty friggin' high
on the loser scale. But add to the fact that he's also a gun nut and I
start to worry for the man's neighbors.

Tom

I love this line. "In case you're wondering, all of the computers are named
after characters from Animaniacs, with each one's name chosen for some
attribute the computer and the character share in common."

ahhh...no, I wasn't wondering.

Just how many firearms do you own?!?!?!?

bomba wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:49:37 -0700, Slacker wrote:
>

>>Ohhh ****... as if we couldn't tell there was something very, very
>>seriously wrong with this guy.

> Surprising. No mention of a wife or kids...

Let us pray for missing genitalia or at least nonoperational.
--
Slacker