or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE VACCINATION HOAX

post #1 of 35
"john" <whaleto@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:1ad65102.0403100913.5b0deacb@posting.google.com...
> http://www.whale.to/a/hoax.html

Is a joke and should not be taken seriously... see it
discussed here: http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/an-
tivaxsites/whale.html
post #2 of 35

Re: THE VACCINATION HOAX

"HCN" <hcn@nospam.com> wrote:

>Is a joke and should not be taken seriously... see it
>discussed here: http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/a-
>ntivaxsites/whale.html

Thanks for the link! Excellent site, and long overdue.
post #3 of 35

Re: THE VACCINATION HOAX

Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real issues
other than petty typos and small errors in logic.

"Carey Gregory" <tiredofspam123@comcast.net> wrote in
message news:t95250dcoq57f7aunplam1557uoo8leetr@4ax.com...
> "HCN" <hcn@nospam.com> wrote:
>
> >Is a joke and should not be taken seriously... see it
> >discussed here: http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport-
> >/antivaxsites/whale.html
>
> Thanks for the link! Excellent site, and long overdue.
post #4 of 35

Re: THE VACCINATION HOAX

"Gymmy Bob" <NoThanx@spam.com> wrote:

>Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real issues
>other than petty typos and small errors in logic.

I guess we visited different sites.
post #5 of 35

Re: THE VACCINATION HOAX

In article <2a8250l8fnth4jjm9s2qnat0ntq29ud5iv@4ax.com>,
Carey Gregory <tiredofspam123@comcast.net> wrote:
>"Gymmy Bob" <NoThanx@spam.com> wrote:
>
>>Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real issues
>>other than petty typos and small errors in logic.
>
>I guess we visited different sites.

Yes, in addition to Gym Boob's many other flaws, we can now
add "severely impaired reading comprehension."

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)
post #6 of 35

Re: THE VACCINATION HOAX

Which two did you visit?

"Carey Gregory" <tiredofspam123@comcast.net> wrote in
message news:2a8250l8fnth4jjm9s2qnat0ntq29ud5iv@4ax.com...
> "Gymmy Bob" <NoThanx@spam.com> wrote:
>
> >Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real issues
> >other than
petty
> >typos and small errors in logic.
>
> I guess we visited different sites.
post #7 of 35

Re: THE VACCINATION HOAX

"Gymmy Bob" <NoThanx@spam.com> wrote in message
> Which two did you visit?

http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesup...vaxsites/whal-
e.html and http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antiva-
xsites/whale2.html ... it disputes more than typos and
small errors.

and while this one does not specifically go for the whale
site, it goes through the fallacies used in it and repeated
by persons with some agenda to let kids suffer disabilities
or die : http://www.pathguy.com/antiimmu.htm

And in the mean time for the illogical conclusion that the
vaccines are worse than the diseases, take note that mumps
has caused meningitis in several teenagers in Scotlandntent_objectid=14037878_method=full_siteid=89488_headline=-
MUMPS-3-STRUCK-BY-BRAIN-BUG-name_page.html and
http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/hi/news/5023804.html ... if
folks keep refusing to give their kids the MMR due to
"evidence" bought and paid for by an ambulance chasing
lawyer, then we might be back to the "good ol' days" when
mumps was the MAJOR of post-lingual deafness.

And four kids have died of measles:
http://www.pakistantimes.net/2004/03/07/metro1.htm ...
perhaps you don't care for them since they are not white,
but rest assured their parents loved them just as much as
these parents did in Ireland:
http://www.who.int/csr/don/2000_08_09/en/

And then there is pertussis, which is in an upswing... and
with a recent death: http://www.krqe.com/expanded1.asp?RECO-
RD_KEY%5BBigLocal%5D=ID&ID%5BBigLocal%5D=3546

And then the results of the diseases sometimes do not go
away once a person has survived. Like the folks who lived
through polio in the 1950's, only to have more problems
later... and even the kids who were born after during a
rubella outbreak 40 years ago:
http://www.hknc.org/Rubella.htm

> "Carey Gregory" <tiredofspam123@comcast.net> wrote in
> message news:2a8250l8fnth4jjm9s2qnat0ntq29ud5iv@4ax.com...
> > "Gymmy Bob" <NoThanx@spam.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real
> > >issues other than
> petty
> > >typos and small errors in logic.

Perhaps you have some kind of learning disability, perhaps
as a result of meningitis or encephalitis due to a presently
vaccine preventable disease.

How are "small errors in logic" the same as citing
letters instead of actual studies? Or even totally
twisting the intent or conclusion of studies (with a
quote from the author).

> > I guess we visited different sites.

This is a much better more truthful "whale" site, and NOT a
hoax: http://www.perp.com/whale/
post #8 of 35

Re: THE VACCINATION HOAX

"Gymmy Bob" <NoThanx@spam.com> wrote in message news:<MrudndY6OvG7hMzdRVn-jA@golden.net>...
> Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real issues
> other than petty typos and small errors in logic.
>
> "Carey Gregory" <tiredofspam123@comcast.net> wrote in
> message news:t95250dcoq57f7aunplam1557uoo8leetr@4ax.com...
> > "HCN" <hcn@nospam.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Is a joke and should not be taken seriously... see it
> > >discussed here: http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesuppo-
> > >rt/antivaxsites/whale.html
> >
> > Thanks for the link! Excellent site, and long overdue.

I used to be undecided over this issue but now its getting
clearer - the last leg allopathic medicine is vaccinations.
I got vaccinated for Hep B but like a good little citizen, I
was brainwashed by allopathic propaganda.

Read the 10th Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion.
Inoculations are anti-life.

Carole http://www.austametro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm
post #9 of 35

Re: THE VACCINATION HOAX

"HCN" <hcn@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "john" <whaleto@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > http://www.whale.to/a/hoax.html
>
> Is a joke and should not be taken seriously... see it
> discussed here: http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/-
> antivaxsites/whale.html

Which can be found off of
http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesup...ivaxsites.html
post #10 of 35

Re: THE VACCINATION HOAX

"HCN" <hcn@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "john" <whaleto@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > http://www.whale.to/a/hoax.html
>
> Is a joke and should not be taken seriously... see it
> discussed here: http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/-
> antivaxsites/whale.html

Which can be found off of
http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesup...ivaxsites.html
post #11 of 35

Re: THE VACCINATION HOAX

"Carey Gregory" <tiredofspam123@comcast.net> wrote in message
> "Gymmy Bob" <NoThanx@spam.com> wrote:
>
> >Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real issues
> >other than
petty
> >typos and small errors in logic.
>
> I guess we visited different sites.

Same sites. Different reality.
post #12 of 35

Re: THE VACCINATION HOAX

"Carey Gregory" <tiredofspam123@comcast.net> wrote in message
> "Gymmy Bob" <NoThanx@spam.com> wrote:
>
> >Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real issues
> >other than
petty
> >typos and small errors in logic.
>
> I guess we visited different sites.

Same sites. Different reality.
post #13 of 35

Re: THE VACCINATION HOAX

"Carole" <hubbca2003@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> "Gymmy Bob" <NoThanx@spam.com> wrote in message
> > Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real
> > issues other than
petty
> > typos and small errors in logic.
> >
> > "Carey Gregory" <tiredofspam123@comcast.net> wrote in
> > message

> > > Thanks for the link! Excellent site, and long overdue.
> > >

> I used to be undecided over this issue but now its getting
> clearer - the last leg allopathic medicine is
> vaccinations. I got vaccinated for Hep B but like a good
> little citizen, I was brainwashed by allopathic
> propaganda.
>
> Read the 10th Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion.
> Inoculations are anti-life.

The Learned Elders of Zion document is an antisemetic hoax,
you bigoted nincompoop.

> Carole http://www.austametro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm
post #14 of 35

Re: THE VACCINATION HOAX

"Carole" <hubbca2003@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> "Gymmy Bob" <NoThanx@spam.com> wrote in message
> > Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real
> > issues other than
petty
> > typos and small errors in logic.
> >
> > "Carey Gregory" <tiredofspam123@comcast.net> wrote in
> > message

> > > Thanks for the link! Excellent site, and long overdue.
> > >

> I used to be undecided over this issue but now its getting
> clearer - the last leg allopathic medicine is
> vaccinations. I got vaccinated for Hep B but like a good
> little citizen, I was brainwashed by allopathic
> propaganda.
>
> Read the 10th Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion.
> Inoculations are anti-life.

The Learned Elders of Zion document is an antisemetic hoax,
you bigoted nincompoop.

> Carole http://www.austametro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm
post #15 of 35

Re: THE VACCINATION HOAX

Exactly! "The Vaccination Holocaust!"

> "HCN" <hcn@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > "john" <whaleto@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > > http://www.whale.to/a/hoax.html
> >
> > Is a joke and should not be taken seriously... see it
> > discussed here: http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesuppor-
> > t/antivaxsites/whale.html
>
> that is the best they can come up with, a bit like a
> spellchecker I guess.
>
> that should be vax Holocaust really, or Satan's medicine,
> Hoax doens't do it justice. Killed millions, injured
> millions
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health and medical