Dont,cha just love DVD's?

Do you particularly like Mandy Moore by any chance?Man I gotta tell yea she
made cum like half a pint in like a couple of seconds
not long ago.I was watchin some Mandy Moore movie on dvd and kept useing
the slow-mo to watch her tits shake and her ass move.Yes Im a perv who loves
dvds,like what perv wouldnt love that quality?

Oooh yes sweet Mandy Moore just "keep me cumin'" love yea babe!!!

[email protected] didn't really write:
> Do you particularly like Mandy Moore by any chance?Man I gotta tell

<snip>

I was kind of freaked out until I noticed the headers don't match.
I mean there's crazy and then there's *crazy*...

Matt

MattB wrote:
> [email protected] didn't really write:
>> Do you particularly like Mandy Moore by any chance?Man I gotta tell
>> <snip>

> I was kind of freaked out until I noticed the headers don't match.
> I mean there's crazy and then there's *crazy*...

Yeah, had me going too...until I realized it was /too coherent/ for our boy!

Bill "Crazy, how'd you get a stalker?" S.

S o r n i <[email protected]> wrote:
> MattB wrote:
>> [email protected] didn't really write:
>>> Do you particularly like Mandy Moore by any chance?Man I gotta tell
>>> <snip>

>> I was kind of freaked out until I noticed the headers don't match.
>> I mean there's crazy and then there's *crazy*...

> Yeah, had me going too...until I realized it was /too coherent/ for
> our boy!
>
> Bill "Crazy, how'd you get a stalker?" S.

The fact that its an imposter just makes it that much funnier! Frankly I'd
be a bit worried about spoofing Crazy, after all the record indicates is,
well, crazy!

Man, that's just crazy.....

And who the hell is Mandy Moore?

Tom

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:13:08 -0400, tcmedara <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Mandy Moore

Come-on, <http://home.pi.be/~nj456928/official_1/index.htm?1>

I was going to bust yer balls for not knowing, but I just remembered, you
aint got none!
--
Slacker

Slacker wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:13:08 -0400, tcmedara
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Mandy Moore

> Come-on, <http://home.pi.be/~nj456928/official_1/index.htm?1>
>
> I was going to bust yer balls for not knowing, but I just remembered,
> you aint got none!

Thought she did **** from the sound of the OP. Maybe that's Mandy More.
She'd be more (or is that moore?) entertaining if she did. Yawn.

Shawn

Slacker <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:13:08 -0400, tcmedara
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Mandy Moore

> Come-on, <http://home.pi.be/~nj456928/official_1/index.htm?1>
>
> I was going to bust yer balls for not knowing, but I just remembered,
> you aint got none!

I figgered I'd catch some **** for not knowing who the hell she is, but I'm
close enough to 40 that I've lost touch with the latest cute popculture
cutie. She is nice on the eyes, but I was hoping for some views of what the
fake Crazy was seeing.

Oh well.

Tom

scurry <[email protected]> wrote:
>Slacker wrote:
>> On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:13:08 -0400, tcmedara
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Mandy Moore

>> Come-on, <http://home.pi.be/~nj456928/official_1/index.htm?1>
>>
>> I was going to bust yer balls for not knowing, but I just remembered,

>> you aint got none!

>Thought she did **** from the sound of the OP. Maybe that's Mandy More.
>She'd be more (or is that moore?) entertaining if she did. Yawn.
>
>Shawn

Ive never seen the **** star probably a ugly *****.I just escaped from a
mental hospital and felt like bragging about my favourte actress before Im
locked in the quiet room again.Me and my Mandy Moore dvd's she makes me cum
so much and so often that I pass out.Its fantasic being in love!!!!

[email protected] wrote:
> scurry <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Slacker wrote:

>>> Come-on, <http://home.pi.be/~nj456928/official_1/index.htm?1>
>>>
>>> I was going to bust yer balls for not knowing, but I just
>>> remembered,

>>> you aint got none!

>> Thought she did **** from the sound of the OP. Maybe that's Mandy
>> More. She'd be more (or is that moore?) entertaining if she did.
>> Yawn.
>>
>> Shawn

> Ive never seen the **** star probably a ugly *****.I just escaped
> from a mental hospital and felt like bragging about my favourte
> actress before Im locked in the quiet room again.Me and my Mandy
> Moore dvd's she makes me cum so much and so often that I pass out.Its
> fantasic being in love!!!!

Way too coherent to be our guy.

Matt (no need to bother with the headers this morning)

wrote:

> > Mandy Moore

> Come-on, <http://home.pi.be/~nj456928/official_1/index.htm?1>
>
> I was going to bust yer balls for not knowing, but I just remembered, you
> aint got none!
> --
> Slacker

Hey, that's below the belt!

Dave

wrote:

> > Mandy Moore

> Come-on, <http://home.pi.be/~nj456928/official_1/index.htm?1>
>
> I was going to bust yer balls for not knowing, but I just remembered, you
> aint got none!
> --
> Slacker

Hey, that's below the belt!

Dave

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
> > scurry <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> Thought she did **** from the sound of the OP. Maybe that's Mandy
> >> More. She'd be more (or is that moore?) entertaining if she did.
> >> Yawn.
> >>
> >> Shawn

> > Ive never seen the **** star probably a ugly *****.I just escaped
> > from a mental hospital and felt like bragging about my favourte
> > actress before Im locked in the quiet room again.Me and my Mandy
> > Moore dvd's she makes me cum so much and so often that I pass out.Its
> > fantasic being in love!!!!

> Way too coherent to be our guy.
>
> Matt (no need to bother with the headers this morning)

That's some funny ****. I was wondering if the real crazy was going to be
as entertained. He's a little upset and understandably. If there's one
person who should get upset over offensive content, it's Crazy. Oh, the
injustices inflicted on an innocent mind! It makes me want to cry.

Dave