Looking for Yakima Y-clips

Mikey Darden

Guest
I'm trying to locate a set of Yakima Y-6 clips for the Y-Towers, the series before the current
Q-Towers. They fit a number of vehicles, including my 1993 Toyota truck. If you have a set of these
hanging around after an upgrade or vehicle change, I'd love to discuss taking them off your hands.
I'm in Central Florida.

C Ya, Mikey MDARDEN1 at cfl dot rr dot com

---

rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving posting problems, or contact
the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/ Please read the charter before posting:
http://rbor.org/rbor_charter.txt

On 21 May 2003 14:15:01 GMT, "Mikey Darden" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I'm trying to locate a set of Yakima Y-6 clips for the Y-Towers, the series before the current
>Q-Towers. They fit a number of vehicles, including my 1993 Toyota truck. If you have a set of these
>hanging around after an upgrade or vehicle change, I'd love to discuss taking them off your hands.
>I'm in Central Florida.

Contact Yakima at their customer service number, they often have older clips in stock even though no
retailers do and no more are being made.

888 925-0703, 7am to 5pm Pacific time.

Happy trails, Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA Please reply to: garyDOTschwartzATpoboxDOTcom

--
rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving posting problems, or contact
the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/ Please read the charter before posting:
http://rbor.org/rbor_charter.txt

I've got a few pairs left, less than retail by far. Closed my store a couple years ago. Contact me
off-list. Hopefully, my email should show up in your reader.

Dave W.

news:<[email protected]>...