28 inch wheels?

Joshua Goldberg

Guest
I just looked at the M5 link via John Riley and got a bit confused (Re: recumbent mono-blade fork
thread). I am aware of the 26 inch and the 700c size and the Bontrager 29 and the Monster 36 inch
size....but a 28 inch?? Anyone know if the M5 28 inch is a 700c size or is there now a 28 inch?

I also wondered if anyone here has thought about using the 36 inch size wheels yet? I can see
the speed advantage of a 36, but cannot see too many bents able to take a 36 inch without major
frame surgery.

28" is a 700 Dan Kluckhuhn

news:n%[email protected]...
[q1]> I just looked at the M5 link via John Riley and got a bit confused (Re: recumbent mono-blade fork[/q1]
[q1]> thread). I am aware of the 26 inch and the 700c size and the Bontrager 29 and the Monster 36 inch[/q1]
[q1]> size....but a 28 inch?? Anyone know if the M5 28 inch is a 700c size or is there now a 28 inch?[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> I also wondered if anyone here has thought about using the 36 inch size wheels yet? I can see the[/q1]
[q1]> speed advantage of a 36, but cannot see too many bents able to take a 36 inch without major frame[/q1]
[q1]> surgery.[/q1]