This is why I pray that nothing happens to W

WASHINGTON (AP) - Vice President **** Cheney says he's offended by a
human
rights group's report criticizing conditions at the prison camp for
terror
suspects at Guantanamo Bay.
etc

Could you imagine this lunatic running the free world?>

Why do you think nobody's shot that murdering asshole GWB? Nobody could
stand the thought of him being president.

"Tifosi Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-05-30-cheney-gitmo_x.htm?POE=NEWISVA

> WASHINGTON (AP) - Vice President **** Cheney says he's

offended by a human
> rights group's report criticizing conditions at the prison

camp for terror
> suspects at Guantanamo Bay.
>
> etc
>
> Could you imagine this lunatic running the free world?

so you think that W is actually in charge?

did you think Reagan was in charge?

Heh, heh, heh.

Back in the day, there was a t-shirt very popular among a particular
political segment. "President's Health Prayer Circle. Pray Daily for the
Health of George Bush."

rm