Poor *******

John Forrest Tomlinson a écrit :

> > Now his DS, Marc Madiot is crying on TV. What's up with FdJ?

> I think it's kind of manly to let it out like that.

I tend to think of Marc Madiot as an unpleasant person, starting
with his virulent criticism of women's racing and also when I
heard him swearing at the caravan after McGee's crash a couple
of years ago.

-ilan

On 7 Jul 2005 15:49:33 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>John Forrest Tomlinson a écrit :
>> >
>> > Now his DS, Marc Madiot is crying on TV. What's up with FdJ?

>> I think it's kind of manly to let it out like that.

>I tend to think of Marc Madiot as an unpleasant person, starting
>with his virulent criticism of women's racing and also when I
>heard him swearing at the caravan after McGee's crash a couple
>of years ago.

Yeah, I've heard he's a macho jackass too. But emotion from these two
guys over the loss is still very interesting.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

trg wrote:
> "RicodJour" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
> [email protected]...
> | Mengin deserved it.

> Now his DS, Marc Madiot is crying on TV. What's up with FdJ?

dumbass,

it's good for him that he crashed, that way he can declare it a virtual
win. if he stayed up he would've been caught for sure.

He just said that he doesn't appreciate Armstrong at all, too technical
for him. He says that Armstrong was great for his victory in Limoges
in 1995, but that's it.

Otherwise, he was heard saying the other day that Carlos da Cruz smiles
too much and he should quit it.

-ilan