IM Wisconsin Parking?

Harold Buck

Guest
If I'm reading the IM Wisconsin athlete manual correctly, it sounds like we're supposed to park at
Monona Terrace on Sunday. However, there are only 600 spots in that ramp, many of which will be
occupied with bikes that day. So, can we park there, and, if not or if it will fill up too quickly,
where's the best place to park?

I wouldn't worry about it too much except I'm worried about having to gather up all my gear and get
it back to the car after the race while toting an IV along :)

--Harold Buck

- Homer J. Simpson

Harold,

Relax, my friend...reading all your posts lately makes me think you are in a panic...the garage will
fill up quickly...Since you have some friends coming, get one of them to drop you off.

Stan "Harold Buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If I'm reading the IM Wisconsin athlete manual correctly, it sounds like we're supposed to park at
> Monona Terrace on Sunday. However, there are only 600 spots in that ramp, many of which will be
> occupied with bikes that day. So, can we park there, and, if not or if it will fill up too
> quickly, where's the best place to park?
>
> I wouldn't worry about it too much except I'm worried about having to gather up all my gear and
> get it back to the car after the race while toting an IV along :)
>
> --Harold Buck
>

> "I used to rock and roll all night, and party every day. Then it was every other day. . . ."
>
> - Homer J. Simpson

There are a lot of oter parking ramps and street parking.

Look here for the parking ramps.

http://www.ci.madison.wi.us

I think ironmanwisconsin.com has parking info too.

news:<[email protected]>...