Re: Non-vegeterian people are source of evil on earth and must be deported jungle

Dean G.

Guest
neo wrote:
> In civilized society, there is no place for animal eaters. All
> terrorists, criminals, murderars, patriotic, religious fanatics are
> non-vegeterian. Such people are danger to society. Hence such people
> must be deported to jungle.

This is a good idea. Then we meat-eaters can kill all of the tasty wild
animals in the jungle, while the enviro-wackos like you think up some
more brilliant ideas.

Before modern times, humans were hunter-gatherers. We are omnivores,
and that is the natural state of human beings. The vegan diet may have
some advantages, but it is DE FACTO, unnatural.

Dean G.