Re: Tell me if I understand the decision correctly.

datakoll

Guest
Landis needed a witness to the alleged lab malpractice, a prior
wrongful act by the lab techs or possibly any lab tech in the employ
of the corp lab structure if the corp lab structure knew of the
wrongful act.
Landis' attorneys appear to have approached this threshold with
general evidence yet failed to provide solid examples or witnessed
examples that is most of what Landis' defense offered as evidence was
conjecture and inference not evidence.

In dealing against the glory of France and the war against drugs, you
tilt at windmills for the opposition is always right a priori no
matter how visibly wrong or guilty they are.

If the lab tech or lab was guilty of wrongful acts before Landis then
due to the unassailable force of France or the war against drugs and
their position in protecting the public, that would not be an
organization's fault in supporting wrongful acts but only the
wrongfully acting individuals involved.

If General Cement knowingly hired people guilty of wrongful acts who
then mixed salt into the cement which later fell on and crushed
several helpless young children, then General Cement is guilty. That's
normal law unless GC is mob owned or by the Gov's bro-in-law or their
children.

But the glory of France and the war on drugs?

as my friend Wolfe wrote: "FORGETABOUTIT"

On Sep 24, 2:05 pm, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:
> Landis needed a witness to the alleged lab malpractice, a prior
> wrongful act by the lab techs or possibly any lab tech in the employ
> of the corp lab structure if the corp lab structure knew of the
> wrongful act.
> Landis' attorneys appear to have approached this threshold with
> general evidence yet failed to provide solid examples or witnessed
> examples that is most of what Landis' defense offered as evidence was
> conjecture and inference not evidence.
>
> In dealing against the glory of France and the war against drugs, you
> tilt at windmills for the opposition is always right a priori no
> matter how visibly wrong or guilty they are.
>
> If the lab tech or lab was guilty of wrongful acts before Landis then
> due to the unassailable force of France or the war against drugs and
> their position in protecting the public, that would not be an
> organization's fault in supporting wrongful acts but only the
> wrongfully acting individuals involved.
>
> If General Cement knowingly hired people guilty of wrongful acts who
> then mixed salt into the cement which later fell on and crushed
> several helpless young children, then General Cement is guilty. That's
> normal law unless GC is mob owned or by the Gov's bro-in-law or their
> children.
>
> But the glory of France and the war on drugs?
>
> as my friend Wolfe wrote: "FORGETABOUTIT"

FURTHER,

IF France did screw Landis with lab work, France had the time and
expertise
given the presence of Intelligence and the french secret police
whatwith the
ongoing terrorism threat to inquire and overview future problems such
as a Landis hearing
Those guys aren't plumbers, itsa way of life in Yurp.