4wheel drive/steering uni transport

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling archive' started by Duaner, Apr 2, 2004.

  1. Duaner

    Duaner Guest

    Here's a different kind of 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel steering unicycle
    'vehicle' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/4x4x4).

    The pictures are from the Jugglefest 2004 Public Show. This
    was the MC's entrance at the beginning of the show. (Sorry
    the pictures aren't better; hope I can get a video clip
    from someone).

    --
    duaner - -

    duaner.
    duaner's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4297

  2. Daino149

    Daino149 Guest

    Wow, that looks like a load of fun! Was that just messing
    around or part of a competition?

    --
    daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

    there ain't enough body armor in the country for me to try that. -- Ken
    on the mtbr forum in reference to MUni

  3. Duaner

    Duaner Guest

    daino149 wrote:
    > *Wow, that looks like a load of fun! Was that just messing
    > around or part of a competition? *

    Neither. It was the MC's stage entrance (the very beginning
    of the festival's public show).

    --
    duaner - -

    duaner.